Member Engagement Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Have you ever wanted to disrupt a $70bn industry and be a key member of a fully integrated consumer and business facing marketing company which is supported by a supply chain that stretches from the US to Europe and across the Southern Hemisphere? Do you fancy a deep-dive into the intricate details of member engagement while maintaining the nimbleness of a data-driven, digital company? Are you keen to help a young, fast-growing company continue to evolve into a world-class, employer of choice? Well, then, come say hi!
Firstleaf/Penrose Hill is looking for a Member Engagement Specialist to report directly to our Sr. Manager, Member Experience. In this multi-faceted role you will drive engagement with new and previous customers to ensure a seamless customer experience and drive new sales. You'll ensure that Firstleaf’s core messages permeate through all customer communication, employing effective telemarketing practice and outstanding customer care.
A few examples will illustrate some of your challenges:
- You'll play a key role in creating, managing and developing a pipeline of leads who match target demographics
- Generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining new orders
- Proactively contacting members to follow-up on orders to guarantee satisfaction and build strong relationships
- Ability to discern member preferences to provide recommendations and ensure an amazing customer experience
- Use product knowledge to showcase solutions and retain memberships
- Data entry of customer engagements via database/CRM/other software to track progress
- Superior time management skills
- Previous outbound calling experience
- Excellent rapport building and listening skills with customers
- Excellent communication skills and strong understanding of people
- ZenDesk and Five9 experience a plus
- Bilingual experience a plus
Working with the world's best wine company isn't enough?
Seriously though, we offer remote work, and a location agnostic philosophy. Further, we offer a truly competitive compensation package with bonus, plus choices with medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, discounted pet insurance, paid time off. And to top it off: a monthly wine credit with our wine club, Firstleaf.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈