Medical Sales Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: South Africa only
IQVIA is looking for an eDetailer to support our HIV/AIDS programme- Virtually. The successful candidate will take on the role on a virtual sphere. Join the new way- so sharp sales skills are a must! Join the future of medical sales.
The purpose of this document is to provide a detailed description of the main accountabilities, tasks, and activities to be undertaken by the person in the VIRTUAL - PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE role.
The primary responsibilities of the role, are:
1. Securing e Consent from target audience (Platinum HCP's D1 -2)
2. Setting up appointments with target audience for promotional activities (product detailing) virtually as in line with the 2021 execution plan
3. E Detailing (Client -HIV Legacy Portfolio) Edurant 25mg / Prezista 400mg / 600mg (5 HCP per day) D1 -2 nominative list.
As a Remote e-Detailing Representative, the incumbent will interact on a 6-weekly basis with Platinum HCP's to conduct promotional activities (e-detailing) and disease education to ensure the appropriate use of IQVIA HIV ARV portfolio.
The engagements will be through telephonic and designated Virtual platforms (IQVIA – ON24)
i.e. securing e consent, making, and securing follow up on appointments and e-detailing.
The incumbent will be responsible for effectively utilizing CRM systems to maintain records and report daily calls.
- MAIN ACTIVITIES/TASKS:
• Dissemination disease and product approved scientific and promotional information to target HCP's to enable appropriate use of IQVIA's HIV ARV portfolio.
• Articulate Product differentiation in line with promotional campaigns
• Attend virtual sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium
• Secure e consent, booking appointments with HCP and virtual detailing
• Work collaboratively with brand team to develop and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
• Provide relevant insights to Brand team enhance adoption, sustained use of GPH portfolio amongst D1 HCP's and inform modification of tactics when required
• Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
• Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up to date with latest medical data
• The ability to work remotely and independently
• Proven work experience as a Pharmaceutical Rep (min 5 years)
• Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
• Proficiency in MS Office – Teams
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and sales skills
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• BS degree or relevant field
• Knowledge of disease / therapy areas to interpret the latest clinical data for your clients
• ARV, Pharmaceutical Sales experience
• Knowledge of IQVIA e-detailing system
Please note this is a virtual role and a contract role.
If you have any questions, please contact Thapi Mokose.
Should you meet the criteria, please apply for the role on Linkedin. No emailed applications will be accepted.
If you have not received a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: South Africa only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈