Lead Account Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
If you’re an experienced account manager with a digital agency or creative tech background, familiar with leading digital content creation and production processes and ready to drive creative success of the digital born brands, this opportunity is for you! Our Celtra Studio team is looking for a Lead Account Manager to join our team on a 6-month contract with the potential to transition into a full-time, permanent role, that will be focused on delivering creative services and solutions that were sold into fast growth companies predominantly in the US. This role’s responsibility will be to co-own a growing portfolio of clients and help drive new business objectives and revenue growth. We are seeking customer focused, tech savvy applicants skilled in management of client relations and creative teams.
Studio is Celtra's very own digital creative agency that helps clients successfully produce and launch a variety of digital advertising experiences across various digital formats and channels using Celtra’s proprietary software. You’d be joining a creative team that works directly with the world's most advanced brands to provide them creative, consulting and production services. You’d also have a role in shaping the future of our innovative solutions and support Celtra - a Creative Automation and Creative Enablement pioneer, on a mission to drive the future of marketing technology.
As a Lead Account Manager you’ll be given an opportunity to work with Studio’s globally diverse team on building a new solution for marketing automation while leading a portfolio of clients on their way to creative success.
- Develop and deliver on creative services, campaign tasks, production outputs, or other solutions that have been already sold in
- Generate a strong, positive rapport with a portfolio of clients, explore opportunities for repeat revenue by selling in additional creative services and solutions in collaboration with business development
- Create, maintain and organize necessary documentation and records; responsible for the quality of creative and campaign deliverables and documentation
- Oversee and prepare creative and campaign team resources and quotes collaborating with the business development team and other cross-functional departments
- Review, quality check and communicate inconsistencies with prescribed specs for submitted materials
- Track and communicate creative and campaign status, plans, issues, timelines, action items, and billing sheets
- Communicate, document, and archive campaign activities and decisions; act as a primary contact for creative and campaign-related communication with clients
- Facilitate project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the tracking and reporting of projects between milestones
- Bachelor’s degree
- Agency experience, knowledge of digital advertising ecosystem and modern creative services
- 5+ years digital creative experience, SaaS exposure is a plus
- Advanced understanding and ability to adhere to established quality standards
- Strong customer relationship building skills, proven through long standing relationships that have grown in scope of work and revenue
- Asana or related software for task management experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
- Demonstrated ability to identify and improve when creative work is not adhering to specific product technical and creative specs
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with creative team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Celtra helps creative and in-house marketing teams design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s Creative Automation Software for Marketing helps brands move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, Spotify, Unilever, Lululemon, YETI, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
If you have an interest in a company who’s interested in both your wellness and your wallet (medical, dental, vision, parental leave, education, fitness, commuter, 401k... you get the picture), you should apply. Celtra is remote first company with hubs located in Boston (MA), New York City, London (UK), Singapore, and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @CeltraMobile on Twitter.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈