Key Account Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: The Americas, Europe, or Africa
Bunny Studio has developed a unique API that delivers streamlined voice, writing, translation, and audio ads in multiple languages. We are currently in search of a Key Account Manager to aid in promoting and delivering these offerings to a massive global direct client network. You will need to possess strong overall business acumen in order to hold relevant discussions with multiple stakeholders ranging from the CEO through Heads of Production and Advertising. The primary focus of this role is current account growth with a minor focus on new account acquisition as well.
This is your invitation to raise your bar and team up with the world's best creatives. We have built an environment where our team members help each other proactively to thrive. Where a sense of humor is valued as much as technical and human skills.
As Key Account Manager you'll:
- Identify upsell opportunities within Bunny’s current SMB, Mid-market, and Enterprise customer base
- Identify and acquire new clients for Bunny Studio through outbound prospecting
- Perform pre-call research and planning prior to engagements in order to guide relevant client discussions
- Perform effective needs analysis and close deals that align with target ICP
- Identify clear value gaps within key client accounts and align with Bunny Studios offerings
- Maintain a revenue focus while delivering on quality-driven KPIs
- Manage relationships with multiple influencers within Key Accounts
- Influence and drive net new revenue opportunities
- Increase brand awareness and demand through targeted sales & marketing campaigns
- Manage, coordinate, and/or facilitate introductions/handoff to Bunny’s internal fulfillment teams
- Provide internal teams with specific client data points to ensure process efficacy
You will report directly to the CEO and will work closely with Marketing and Customer Operations to aid in promoting and delivering these offerings to a massive global partner network.
- 2-5 years b2b direct sales in the midmarket space or higher
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred)
- Experience in the video and/or audio production space
- Basic understanding of technology integration
- Experience presenting to Mid Level and Senior Level leaders
- Must be a highly process-driven salesperson
- Working knowledge of g suite platform
- Working knowledge SaaS collaboration tools
- Proficiency with modern sales tech and marketing tech tools
- Ability to manage and forecast deals in CRM
- Able to work under own initiative as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Working remote and timezone requirements
We are used to working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals in The Americas, Europe, or Africa. We are not receiving applications from Asia or Oceania continents for this opening.
Because we value candor, your raw salary will be up to USD $72,229.86 per year.**
At Bunny Studio, we strive for equality amongst all our team members. Therefore, compensations are role-based and non-negotiable during the hiring process. Before you apply, ensure that the salary is within your income expectations.
** 1. This number is before banking transaction costs and taxes. 2. Note that Bunny Studio has a payroll subsidiary in Colombia. If you are in Colombia, the salary for this opening will cover benefits by law: social security and retirement plan. The salary will be up to COP $145,399,414 per year."
All Bunny Studio team members have access to Stock Options. The package is role-based and non-negotiable. We'll disclose the package during the hiring process.
Paid Medical Health Insurance
All Bunny Studio team members have access to paid medical health insurance. As a remote-first company, we don't have a universal provider, so we'll coordinate directly with you on how to pay for it in your country.
Paid Life Insurance
All Bunny Studio team members are covered by life insurance. As a remote-first company, we don't have a universal provider, so we'll coordinate directly with you on how to pay for it in your country.
Flexible paid time off
We encourage our team to take time off during the year and recharge. Moreover, you'll be able to take time off to deal with physical or mental health situations.
You'll have access to our education budget, from books to courses, from coaching to in-person classes. We've built a comprehensive education framework and budget that you can use to your professional advantage.
You can take up to 4 months of paid parental leave within the first year of becoming a father or a mother. We extend this policy to adoptive parents as well.
As you join Bunny Studio, you'll receive a computer, a screen, a keyboard, a mouse or trackpad; and a noise-canceling headset. After your first 2 years in the company, you'll own this equipment.
Ergonomic home-office set-up
If needed, we'll help you set up a proper home-office space by helping you upgrade your desk and chair.
If you prefer to work from a co-working space, we'll sponsor it.
[Please note: We've paused this benefit for as long as the global pandemic remains to be a health issue]
You will be expected to remain in this role for 3 years. The knowledge and experience you'll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Partner Account Manager
- Director of Sales
- Founder of your own business
We’re the most diverse and widely-used online creative services platform available. It’s our goal to shape the future of outsourcing by not only redefining what service delivery is, but also by teaming up with the world’s best creatives. We believe technology should drive human endeavors, and it’s what enables us to be quick, reliable, and maintain a high quality in everything we do. That’s how we have become dependable partners to our clients.
By Q1 2021
- Our team: We are 55 people. We come from different backgrounds. We are scientists, parents, designers, historians, engineers, writers, voice-overs, biologist, pet-lovers, and more. We are a remote-first team. We work from Brazil, Nigeria, The Netherlands, The Philippines, Colombia, Argentina, England, Uruguay, among other places. We do not have an office.
- Our openings: We have 33 openings.
- Our time: We've been in business for 9 years. We launched in February 2012.
- Our clients: Over the years, we've partnered with more than 15,000 businesses, to help them scale their creative needs.
- Investment: We are a bootstrapped business. We grow our investment capacity by bringing more value to our clients
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: The Americas, Europe, or Africa.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈