(Junior) Sales Development Representative
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Gatekeeper provides Contract and Vendor Management software. We operate in the currently thriving categories of contract management, vendor management, and risk oversight..
We are 40 people, across 10 countries, and have been a fully remote team since day 1. Our focus is working with great customers, great team members and growing organically.
We are on the search for two Sales Development Representatives to join our sales organization and launch their careers in SaaS. This opportunity will focus on sourcing opportunities for our sales team and provide significant training and growth to learn our industry, gain startup experience and develop your career. New grads and interns are welcome to apply!
If this role feels like a fit, read our Vision & Values. If they excite and inspire you to join our team we’d love to hear from you...
- 70% - Campaign execution of the playbook to customers across North America and Europe
- 10% - Tactical, targeted campaigns and experimentation to increase our understanding of Gatekeeper’s market fit
- 10% - Content creation and building your personal brand on LinkedIn. You will be leading the charge at the forefront of social selling in our industry.
- 10% - Special projects: laying the groundwork for the outbound function and taking on new projects to prepare you for career growth at Gatekeeper.
- Attitude - First and foremost. Positive, fun and high achieving.
- Intellect - We’re going to task you with ambitious goals, selling to sophisticated buyers, while developing our go-to-market strategy.
- Process Driven - You will be asked to master our playbook, execute it on a global scale, and continuously iterate.
- Communication - Can you get a point across that is highly coherent and compelling? Noticeable polish and poise in both your conversation and your writing style.
- Fair compensation: we ensure our team is paid at or above industry averages
- Work remotely: Live & work wherever you like - no more commutes
- Flexible hours: Design your working time to meet your lifestyle
- Technology: Get hooked up with a laptop, monitor and headphones to do your best work
- Gatekeeper Retreats: Join us on annual (or more frequent) Global GK Gatherings
- Learning & development budget: to support our lifetime learners we offer financial support for courses, books and events
- Health: stay fit and healthy - reimbursement for a gym membership or any other well-being activity
- A management team that makes employee well being the number one priority
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈