Inside Sales Representative
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Now Hiring an Inside Sales Representative!
Are you looking for a fun, long-term career that always encourages you to grow?
Are you seeking an opportunity where you can work on your own, yet be part of a winning team?
If so, you may be who we are looking for!
About XL Broadband
XL Broadband provides consumers and companies alike with high-speed internet in rural Illinois. Supporting Beecher, Grant Park, Manhattan, Manteno, Monee, and Peotone, our team puts our local community first. By offering wireless internet service, we enable anybody in our area to access global media and information without lag. We eliminate lagging internet speeds, buffering movie channels, and slow music downloads with a seamless experience.
The Inside Sales Representative is a great opportunity to begin and grow your career in the technology world and find upward mobility. You will find yourself in a fast, nimble, local business working to bring high-speed internet to all at an affordable price. The individuals in this role field inbound consumer leads looking for the internet. During downtime, following up with previous leads will be important. You'll be closing multiple deals a day with the help of XL Broadband leadership while helping the overall community get connected.
· Articulate the value, capabilities, and impact of XL Broadband to consumers looking for internet solutions.
· Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position XL Broadband in the marketplace.
· Field inbound leads in real-time and discuss the value XL Broadband can bring to their situation.
· Follow up with leads via calls, texts, emails, etc. to win their business.
· Maintain data integrity by updating company CRM with progress and obstacles.
· Maintain active engagement with leads through creative follow-ups and nurturing
· Achieve weekly and monthly targets for developed leads and opportunities
· Retain customer base by delivering on the XL Broadband culture of exceeding your expectations with people you can count on.
Position Requirements & Competencies
· 1-3 years of consumer sales, call center, or related telephone experience
· Able to hold conversations comfortably and confidently with prospects
· Ability and desire to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-pace, technical environment
· Persuasive communication skills in an effort to drive both education and action
· Clear, concise communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to stay determined through rejection and client bureaucracy
· Driven to hold themselves to high standards
· Aggressive drive toward performance incentives and exceeding goals
· Works well independently and collaboratively
· Experience working in a small business environment
· Experience in inside sales and/or customer service
· Knowledge of internet service providers and/or technology
· General interest in the technology industry
Advancement opportunities are available for those interested in growing in the field such as Account Executive.
Our team is our most valuable resource. We offer highly competitive benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Holiday & Vacation pay
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Fully stocked kitchen & gaming area
- Regular team building activities
- Overtime available
Structured advancement opportunities are available.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈