Inside Sales Representative
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
As a Sales Representative, you will identify, source and close prospects that fit in our target profile. You will leverage your consultative sales skills to uncover the prospects' needs and goals. You will then guide them through the buyer journey to close. Our Sales Representatives will balance their efforts between self-sourced leads, warm nurtured leads from our marketing funnel, social media engagements and live website chat interactions. Our Sales Representatives are also tightly aligned with our internal staff to quarterback deals to close.
In This Role, You Have The Opportunity To:
- Frame the value of GaggleAMP’s software and Employee Advocacy best practices. Your focus will be on companies primarily between 100-2000 employees
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers.
- Guide prospects through their buyer journey with a value-add approach to selling and educating.
- Qualify prospects to match against GaggleAMP’s ability to drive their strategic outcomes.
- Meet and exceed new business quotas
- Offer ways to innovate and optimize GaggleAMP’s sales process
At GaggleAMP, we look for clients where we can create a long-term value-added relationship. Because of this, our customers have rewarded us with tremendous customer affinity and referral business. In too many sales scenarios, sales representatives are tasked with getting business at any cost. At GaggleAMP, we task our sales professionals with getting the right customers, the right way… with integrity.
GaggleAMP is the leading employee advocacy solution used by companies to help allow their employees to easily join in and be align and be a part of their ed with the company’s digital marketing efforts. With GaggleAMP, companies can refocus the passions of their employees to align their marketing efforts. Using a simple, intuitive interface, our solution gives employees an easy way to advocate for their company across online channels -- translating their enthusiasm into better campaign results, greater engagement, and best of all -- more business. While at the same time, increasing the profile and personal brand of the employees that participate.
What we look for in a candidate:
- A track record of success in an inside sales environment.
- Passionate about sales and prospect engagement.
- Have a desire to exceed company and their own expectations
- Are fluent in consultative selling and closing techniques
- Consistently exceeded quota in previous roles
- Desire for pushing one’s self to new heights.
- An understanding that a consistent daily, weekly and monthly set of activities achieve results.
- Team player who shares ideas and tactics with colleagues and the executive team.
- Effective time management & people skills.
- Can easily switch between phone, chat, email and video discussion mediums… meet the prospect where they are at!
Education and Experience:
- University Degree in Marketing/Business or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in hands-on SaaS sales for a B2B product or services.
- Digital Marketing Agency Experience.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding predetermined sales quotas.
- Experience in developing high-level relationships.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Apps.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of HubSpot CRM and Drift Chat.
This role is open to remote candidates with strong industry experience and a proven track record of success. We are a Values-Driven Company. Read about our values and make sure they speak to you before applying.
GaggleAMP was the first company in the "Employee Advocacy" space and has led the field in terms of innovation and customer satisfaction. We consistently achieve year-over-year organic growth in an expanding market. GaggleAMP is almost 9 years old and has bootstrapped its way to a profitable growing business the old fashioned way: through real customers and real revenue. We provide health, dental and vision benefits along with a matching 401K.
By joining our team, you will be part of a growing, world-class team that is passionate about what we do, our customers, and employee development.
GaggleAMP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Our offices are located in Somerville, MA but this position is available to fully-remote employees. The position includes a base salary with a variable compensation package that has no cap.
How to Apply:
If you are qualified, please fill out the application connected to this posting and include a cover letter which tells us about your experience in a sales capacity.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈