Inside Sales Manager
Alpine Home Air
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Alpine enjoys a nationwide reputation for quality products and for providing genuinely helpful service. Alpine designs HVAC solutions for our customers nationwide. We ship heating and cooling equipment to our customers' homes or businesses and help them find local installers. We have a strong following and many repeat customers. Alpine experiences double-digit growth year over year. We are the largest and most tenured e-commerce retailer of heating and air conditioning equipment. Our customers give Alpine the highest ratings in our industry with an average score of 4.8 out of 5 across tens of thousands of reviews.
As we hire, develop, and scale up, we need a highly capable leader to oversee our sales team.
Critical to our organization’s success is the ability to provide excellent experiences for our customers - and similarly, the ability to manage and lead the people who do that each day. How can we ensure each salesperson is able to perform to the best of their abilities? How can we best manage the opportunities that come our way?
As Sales Manager, you’ll help us answer these questions while managing a growing team of hardworking individuals.
If you’re an effective and ambitious leader and would like to be a part of a vibrant and growing e-commerce company, we would love to hear from you.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of talented individuals while managing sales leads and results
- Manage sales leads throughout the day assigned to your team
- Help your team close the deals through a sense of urgency, strategy, sales skill, prioritization and follow through
- Hold your team accountable to metrics and results
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team
- Analyze individual's metrics and create development plans
- Provide customized coaching and call shadowing to maximize each salesperson's effectiveness and to refine their customer interactions and sales techniques
- Coordinate ongoing product training and messaging
- Manage the sales team’s schedules, adjusting on day to day basis to maximize coverage and leads
A top contender for this position...
- Has built and coached great sales teams
- Understands professional management
- Can capitalize on opportunity and overcome obstacles
- Has initiative and resourcefulness
- Can help extend our brand of offering consistent, genuinely helpful service to our customers
- Enjoys helping and developing people to use their unique abilities and knowledge
- Possesses excellent communication skills - has great listening skills and is consistent and direct
- Can easily navigate computers and CRM systems and is a fast typist
- Has an aptitude for grasping and retaining technical concepts and in turn, explaining them in easily digestible terms
- Is a problem solver
- Has a can-do attitude and positive spirit
- Can manage a steady routine of sales activity
- Is organized with strong follow-through
- Is a responsible, reliable professional who can hold others accountable
- Settles for nothing less than high standards for metrics, call quality and structure
- Has personal integrity
- Rarely makes excuses and takes responsibility for actions
- Has mental and emotional stamina
- Has a remote backup plan for power, equipment or internet outage
- Group Healthcare, Health Savings Account
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Challenging and fulfilling work in a positive, optimistic results-oriented work environment
- Competitive wages and a monthly gain-sharing bonus based on revenue growth
- Paid educational and professional development training
- Work-from-home (remote), even after COVID-19 is resolved
- HVAC training is provided in the first month with ongoing training throughout the year.
- Your computer equipment, dual monitors and a headset are supplied.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈