Inside Sales Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Working at Pipl
Pipl is a people data company that makes it easy for anyone to get contact, social, demographic and professional information about people. This enables our customers, such as law enforcement, marketing teams, and fraud review teams to search for people, enrich contact data, or resolve the identity of a particular person behind a transaction.
We are a company that fosters an amazing work environment and a fun, energetic, success-oriented culture. We have a strong philosophical belief that our people are our most important assets. And we don’t just pay lip service to that phrase — we incorporate it into our policies. We live it every day. Yes, we have generous ‘traditional’ benefits and perks, but we also take time to make sure everyone in the company is in the right job, knows how his or her job contributes to the overall company mission, and have a clear opportunity for learning and career growth. We have great employee retention over the years because people love coming to work here and really feel like they’re part of something special.
About this position
We are looking for a dynamic Inside Sales Manager to inherit an already successful sales team. This Manager will lead the team of professionals driving net new business through incoming leads. You’ll be able to guide and motivate them to drive revenue growth while maintaining a positive culture that inspires performance, achievement and engagement.
The right Inside Sales Manager will actively take part in attracting and securing top talent for our rapid growth plans. You will provide training and ongoing coaching to continue to develop the Inside Sales team members.
What you’ll do:
- Manage existing Inside Sales team;
- Ongoing hiring and training new inside sales staff;
- Assess sales practices to create improvement;
- Creating department budgets;
- Coach your team by analyzing quantitative metrics as well as live product demo and recorded call reviews;
- Use proven CRM tools to manage pipeline, track progress against goals and improve productivity;
- Work closely with other departments to create the tools and processes that will enable your team's success;
- Establish and maintain an energetic and winning sales culture;
- Provide situational coaching and advice and help guide deals to closure;
- At least 2 years experience in leading a SaaS/DaaS inside sales team;
- Strong leadership experience, with a focus on training, coaching and motivating;
- Demonstrable success coaching sales teams to success;
- Expert knowledge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting, cold calling through to negotiation and closing;
- Ability to occasionally function in “Player/Coach” role that may include customer facing engagement;
- Ability to provide situational coaching and advice and help guide deals to closure;
- Technical aptitude, and ability to learn new concepts quickly;
- Experience utilizing advanced sales tools within a highly automated environment.
- Exceptional ability in modeling and interpreting data.
- Attention to detail but can laugh at your own mistakes.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈