Inside Sales Manager
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Newchip is a global startup focused software suite that provides world changing early-stage startups with the tools, skills, mentorship, and network necessary to successfully raise, build, and scale their businesses to exit. We're a veteran founding team with decades of experience, numerous acquisitions under our belts, and we're looking for the next member of our team.
We've helped fund over $150M into companies and are looking for team members that want to truly help startups by connecting them to our services and product suite. If you're looking to make a difference in the world while also generating personal success, this role will provide you with the mentorship, leadership, and long-term growth potential to make that dream a reality.
We deliver results and set the standard for entrepreneurs and investors everywhere. That being said, we're a 100% personal meritocracy so before we move forward do you fit our core company values?
- Personal Integrity - We take ownership for our responsibilities and do what we say we will do no matter what.
- Humble & Coachable - We have respect for authority and experience, but also a hunger for constant feedback.
- Self Motivation - We strive to learn, grow, and constantly improve ourselves so that we can contribute to the team.
- Gritty Resolve - We face down all adversity, we take all criticism, and we get knocked down, but we always get back up.
- Passionately Ambitious - We put everything into our work because accomplishing the team goal, equals personal success.
- You have experience with startups, SaaS, or technology products
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship and love Shark Tank
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are outgoing, charismatic, and can talk to just about anyone
- You are a born closer, know how to handle objections, and do it
- You can connect with and influence executive decision-makers
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to oversee and support our inside sales representatives and Account Executive team. The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. They will collaborate with various professionals and leaders/departments in the organization to improve the operational efficiency of sales cycles, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, the Inside Sales Manager should be able to recruit, train, and build a high-performance sales team to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage and lead the inside sales representatives/account executive team
- Set and track sales targets for your team and individuals to quotas
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines for improvement
- Report on sales metrics and suggest data driven improvements to processes
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales projections and forecasts
- Use client feedback to generate ideas about new features and products
- Research and discover methods to increase client engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication and growth oriented environment for your team
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales conversion
- 2-5 years of previous full sales cycle experience, generating net new business for quarterly to annual Saas, Cloud, and/or general startup tech solutions.
- Experience with a consultative sales process with proven ability to sell a value based product to early to mid-stage organizations.
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
- Numerical abilities, conversion focus, and problem-solving attitude
- Strong analytical, organizational skills, recruiting, and excel ability
- Excellent interpersonal, team leadership, and management skills
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Hands on experience with CRM software (we use Pipedrive & Hubspot)
- Proven work experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Coachable - Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it and what situations call for it.
- Charismatic - knows how to use it to influence partnerships, win clients, and train associates.
- Sharp/Quick Witted - thinks on his/her feet. Flexibility to handle a curveball.
- Creative – Can think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Confidence with absence of Ego.
- Self-Disciplined - Proven to be good at time management, organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware – Has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
- Track record of exceeding expectations in a prior individually focused, quota carrying role and as a manager.
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards for our industry
- Flexible and remote work environment with HQ in Austin, TX
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, and startup benefits program
- Competitive paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Competitive base salary + commission + equity stock grant options
- Regularly planned team outings and company events (monthly & quarterly)
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈