Inside Sales (Health & Wellness)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Senior Inside Sales Representative (aka Admissions Advisor)
**This is a virtual / 100% remote position (no required travel), with employee health benefits, based in the U.S.**
At Empowered Education and Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA), we are creating a new healthcare paradigm that is fundamentally changing the landscape of health and how we treat lifestyle disease. Andrea Nakayama, the founder and President of FxNA, is a world renowned Functional Medicine Nutritionist, and Full Body Systems is her internationally acclaimed comprehensive online Functional Nutrition immersion.
The Admissions Advisor (AA) is a senior level inside sales role. As an AA, you will connect with prospective students who have expressed interest in the nationally accredited, Full Body Systems program.
What does an Admissions Advisor do?
- Connect with prospective students interested in transformative change through health and wellness, via warm leads we provide you
- Qualify and empower potential students to uplevel their purpose using a consultative sales conversation that feels like a coaching experience
- Deliver value through consultative sales conversations and connect with our potential students on a personal and professional level
- Follow up on a high volume of requests and leads via phone, email or other communication channels for student inquiries related to enrolling in our program
- Track and maintain sales progress, conversion and related reports on a weekly basis
- Complete the enrollment process for new students
- 5+ years proven inside sales experience with documented success in commission-based roles
- Strong high-volume, phone-based sales experience and a proven track record of closing sales
- Solid B2C sales experience
- Ability to communicate and coach someone through their challenges and inspire them to take action despite their fears or roadblocks
- Ability to build rapport, empathize make a personal connection with our prospective students
- Ability to frame the enrollment/sales conversation as a powerful conversation to help someone bridge the gap from where they are to where they want to be
- Ability to prioritize sales leads based on potential to close
- Proficient with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment. Flexibility is a must.
- Proven self-starter, willing to put in the work to achieve sales goals
- Motivated to earn six figures in a commission-based sales role with a guaranteed base salary
- Willing to work up to 55 hours per week to achieve sales goals including some nights and weekends.
- Desire to help people transform their lives and improve the health and happiness of humankind
We are a 100% virtual company, we allow you to do your best work from the comfort of your own home. No commuting or travel!
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Full access to our programs
- Annual Access to a Health Coach
- Paid Family & Volunteer Time
- Earn six figures and leverage your sales powers, while doing life changing work
Functional Nutrition Alliance, a wholly owned subsidiary of Empowered Education is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team members.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈