Inside Sales - B2B
1 week ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
The future of Main Street selling is being led by Fanbank. We are passionate about local business and are leveling the playing field by giving our small business merchants access to the same tools that big businesses are using today. The latest in machine learning, commerce, FinTech and personalization at scale will be available to our merchants through our SaaS platform. Launched in 2017, Fanbank is led by experienced founder, Mitch Jacobs, and is backed by top-tier venture investment firms. Fanbank has offices in Santa Monica, CA and Memphis, TN.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative with B2B selling experience to join our growing team. This contract position is 100% remote. Training and software is provided.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for cold calling on small businesses across the country to close sales and grow the Fanbank member network. You will also maintain a growing channel of prospects and ensure they are moved through the pipeline efficiently. Expect to hit weekly and monthly quotas in this commission-driven sales role that features an hourly base. This is a unique opportunity to join an experienced team and grow with a company!
The perfect candidate is a dedicated sales hunter, who can self manage their time and objectives, while taking direction from managers and other support staff.
- High-volume cold calling on a power dialer (PhoneBurner)
- Work with managers, coaches, and teammates to close sales
- Manage and maintain sales pipeline
- Close 5+ sales weekly
- Keep up to date on changes to product features
- BA/BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work and learn in a virtual environment
- Ability to communicate effectively through email
- Experience with CRMs, dialers, and GSuite
- Advanced selling experience to small businesses
- Familiarity with marketing, SEO, SMO, SaaS, and Fintech
- Ability to work effectively in a high-growth company and adapt as the product evolves
- Ability to work with technical products across multiple systems
- Extremely detail oriented, goal-driven, and organized
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with people at all levels of a business
- Must have a positive attitude, commitment to excellence, and a determination to get things done
Hourly base + commission + bonuses
This is a commission-driven sales role
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈