Inside Account Executive
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
MobyMax is the most widely adopted edtech platform in the U.S. Millions of students use Moby every day to catch up to grade level, close learning gaps, or to move ahead of their class at their own pace. Join us; we're transforming the way children learn, and we're doing it in our slippers.
MobyMax's inside sales Account Executive team is a highly driven group that telecommutes from all over the U.S. We are seeking all-star Account Executives to join our collaborative, competitive, and fun team. This role will drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales. You must feel comfortable communicating with and influencing educators – they are the lifeblood of our business!
A successful Account Executive at MobyMax is one that can build a book of business through proactive customer engagement and strategic, disciplined prospect management. We are looking for a sales guru who possesses a strong bias for action, persistent, stellar communication skills, and has a penchant for winning.
As a MobyMax Account Executive, you would…
- Establish relationships with new schools and districts to secure and achieve assigned monthly sales targets.
- Maintain a high level of outbound sales prospecting activity to build your book of business, including identifying, qualifying, and connecting with school or district prospects.
- Schedule and hold product demonstrations with school and district decision-makers remotely (e.g., principals, other school administrators, and staff in the district office).
- Demonstrate the ability to overcome objections, negotiate, and close business.
- Uphold a high level of MobyMax product knowledge to drive the sales process forward with prospective schools or districts.
- Act as a MobyMax brand ambassador in the marketplace; present yourself as friendly, helpful, professional, yet casual and conversational at the same time.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Provide feedback on education trends, competitive threats, MobyMax features and enhancements, and new or alternative opportunities to deliver more value to customers.
- Experience in a full-cycle sales environment, from lead nurture to negotiation to close
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM software
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Excellent organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, and ability to independently manage time are required
- Experience selling to K-8 schools is a big plus!
MobyMax is an educational technology company that creates unique and individualized education plans for students in all K-8 subjects. Used in over 82% of all K-8 schools in the United States with over 28 million students registered, MobyMax allows students to make tremendous progress while also having fun.
MobyMax is a fully distributed company. Our employees work from their home offices (or living rooms, or tents) all over the world. We're pretty proud of our unique setup, which allows us to develop a talented and highly diverse workforce. We offer competitive salaries, and benefits, too.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈