Inbound Sales Executive
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK
This company provides independent CPD (Continuous Professional Development) accreditation for training, learning & coaching activities. They work with training companies, trainers, events companies, coaches & coaching companies to help them tap into the increasing demand for CPD activities by independently accrediting their training, learning & coaching activities for CPD purposes and professional development.
The CPD Standards Office addresses the need for high quality CPD training, learning & coaching activities. Meeting the growing demands for CPD across the 2500+ professional bodies and membership associations in the UK , the foundations of this company are based on both rigorous academic research into the quality control, and assurance of continuing professional development.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Let's talk.
The CPD Standards Office
Proof It's Training You Can Trust
The role is to sell places on CPD training academy courses; providing a high level of sales support and ensuring all inbound sales queries are responded to in an efficient professional and timely manner, in line with and following processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of CPD and how this offer would benefit potential clients.
- Sell training course both company in-house and public courses
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Extensive telephone sales and developing prospects.
- Responsible for developing leads, nurturing them for appointments and ultimately setting meetings and conference calls.
- Proactively follow up leads generated from LinkedIn campaign and Google Ads
- To ensure that the forecast of sales is achieved on a quarterly basis.
- Generate revenue in accordance with monthly targets, business leads and opportunities and ensure that these are maintained.
- Manage a database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Assist in promoting through social media and events
Knowledge skills and experience required
This role requires:
- Extensive experience of developing and taking forward business leads, cold calling and closing business opportunities.
- Experience in the sales/training industry.
- Experience in the learning and development/education sector.
- Experience of selling educational training/resources & courses.
It is also beneficial if you have:
- Experience and understanding of CPD, CPD schemes and requirements
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈