Inbound Sales Development Representative
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, are looking for great people to help us continue to grow at an accelerated pace.
We need a driven and dynamic Inbound SDR to be the tip of the spear in our sales process. This role will own inbound inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying prospective customers. You will have a huge impact on our sales process and have a first row seat watching (and contributing to) how our growth story plays out. We get multiple hundreds of inbound leads per month, so there’s always plenty to do and for the properly motivated individual, this is a great opportunity to make money and launch your sales career (many of our current AEs were promoted from our SDR team).
- Be responding to, engaging and qualifying inbound leads and inquiries
- Schedule appointments and demos for our Account Executive teams
- Effectively partner and work across the sales and marketing teams, providing feedback through our internal systems on lead quality
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on Mixmax product offerings
- Have a full understanding of our internal systems and tools and be able to help diagnose any operational issues when you see them
- Be consistently hitting quota, be efficient and effective in your current role and be ready to start taking on additional responsibilities
- 1+ year of successful experience as an SDR, preferably in the software industry
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Proven and effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, LinkedIn, Google Apps
- Desire and ability to learn our product, it’s positioning and value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and translating that into potential value Mixmax can provide
- Aptitude to manage multiple requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving productivity goals
- A strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings/shares new ideas
- Comfortable with ambiguity and pitching in with other projects as needed
- We are looking for coverage on Eastern time zone hours, so preferably the candidate will be located in the Eastern half of the US or willing to work East Coast hours.
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in San Francisco. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈