Head of Sales Department
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ukraine only
- At least 5 years of B2B sales and management experience.
- Sales experience in outsourcing, outstaffing in the IT-sphere is a must-have.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, economics, or another relevant field. Advanced degree, MBA, or similar, preferred.
- Proven results as a Sales Director/Business Development Manager/Delivery Manager.
- Knowledge of specifics of Eastern European custom software development industry.
- Experience implementing Sales and Business Development processes in the custom software development industry.
- Strong understanding of digital-first demand generation, BANT (CHAMP), content marketing, social media marketing, and ABM concepts.
- Proven sales skills, including the ability to work remotely in a distributed team and create a healthy organizational culture.
- Superior analytical skills with a deep understanding of relevant KPIs.
- Hands-on experience with analytics dashboards, presentation, MS Office, and CRM software.
- Strong verbal and written presentation, communication, mentoring, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced, native-like English is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and self-management skills; unquestionable integrity, credibility, and positive character.
- Overall management of the corporate global sales and marketing organization.
- New business revenue generation for all lines of company business.
- Corporate global sales and marketing budget planning and execution.
- Together with the executive team, CRO crafts and communicates the company's vision, and transforms that — vision into a long-term strategy for pioneering new markets and opportunities.
- Development and maintenance of unified corporate sales and marketing processes and methodologies.
- Enforcement of the process within the organization, control of execution.
- Supervising upsell process for existing Key Accounts.
- Carry out necessary administrative and other, as assigned, duties in the company.
The Company is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies. Our client's core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications.
They have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Sciences, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation, and Geospatial solutions. The company's outcomes do not just meet clients' expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
They operate from 11 offices in 6 countries including Naples, Raleigh, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ukraine only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈