Head of Sales
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Americas Only
**This position is a remote position. a preference for US area / timezone.
Bit is the developer-first platform for the modern web. It powers thousands of developers and teams to build modern web applications in a fast, scalable, and powerful manner.
We provide world-leading organizations with the critical infrastructure to develop, integrate, release and reuse modern components and to speed up, scale, and improve web application development. We provide the developer community with the tools to easily share and collaborate on components to build exciting projects that change people's lives.
One of the benefits of working with SaaS companies is that our work impacts technology in virtually every sector (education, medicine, tech, and so much more). We're using what we're great at, building great developers product & workflows for ourself, and sharing it with the world.
We're hiring a Head of Sales to run all of enterprise sales at Bit
Rare opportunity to be the first Enterprise Sales at emerge company with fortune-500 companies in the pipe.
What You'll Do
- Be accountable on the Sales kpi's and operations.
- Build workflow and team from scratch.
- Working closely with Partner Managers, your skills, experience, and deep knowledge of Bit will be on display as you build relationships within all levels of stakeholders, including CTOs and heads of product and engineering.
- Troubleshoot issues and help partners find innovative solutions to problems through collaboration across the company. You'll share your knowledge and experience internally and externally through the creation and curation of reusable assets such as blog posts, sales guides, and demonstrations.
- Influence Bit's product and engineering teams to deliver customers' needs, providing insight to help define product direction and resolve customers' technical roadblocks.
- Be an advocate of the Bit to the JS ecosystem in-person and online.
- Demonstrated track record of over-plan sales achievement (Build teams - advantage)
- Experience with dev-tools and technical-sales environment (FE - advantage)
- Demonstrated ability to form strong working relationships across technical and business functions in multiple companies, with experience in technology partnerships.
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and sell.
- A minimum enterprise selling experience of 5 years working in field sales for software companies focused on Public/Private Cloud, Compute/Storage/Networking, Software/Platform/Infrastructure-as-a-Service. (Experience working with Fortune 500 - advantage)
- You are Ambitious & Hungry (with a big EQ).
- Excellent business insight. You understand how to position, sell and negotiate value, calculate return on investment, and you are deeply trained in strategic selling and SaaS products and pipes.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences (both verbal and written)
- Prior employment in technology consulting, open source software or software development is highly desired
- While highly proficient and confident, you remain coachable and strive to be the very best in your sales profession. Your ego is fully in-check.
- You are never satisfied until your customer is an enthusiastic reference account and will do what it takes to help make your customers successful.
- Along with the above, you have an extreme sense of responsibility and accountability. We have ambitious goals and you need you to execute relentlessly to “get stuff done”.
- Interest in Bit, and open source software. (Ability to use Bit - advantage)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Americas Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈