OurFamilyWizard is the world’s most trusted co-parenting application and is well-recognized and used among the broader family law community which includes professionals such as lawyers, judges, mediators, and mental health professionals, among many others.
Nearly one million parents and practitioners have leveraged OurFamilyWizard to achieve positive coparenting outcomes. With a recent infusion of capital, the organization is poised to accelerate growth. By expanding the reach of OurFamilyWizard’s platform to parents and professionals who can benefit from more effective communication and collaboration, OurFamilyWizard will continue its mission of empowering families with an effective blueprint for co-parenting.
As Revenue Operations Leader, you will play a crucial role enhancing OFW’s go-to-market strategy as we enter an exciting phase in the growth of the company. This is a highly collaborative, cross-functional role that acts as a bridge between Marketing, Growth, Sales and Customers to align processes, tooling, and data insights. You will accomplish this by leveraging your data analysis and operational expertise to optimize processes, provide analytics to inform strategy, and help develop tools to drive profitable growth. In addition, you will be responsible for driving strategic projects. This is both a ‘hands-on’ and strategic position, and you must be willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
What you will do:
- Optimize, standardize, and scale our go-to-market processes to drive profitable revenue growth.
- Act as a bridge between Marketing, Sales, Growth and Customers:
- Leverage analytics to optimize and scale GTM motions for Sales Reps & BDR’s, enabling them to land and grow relationships with legal professionals.
- Works closely with Marketing to maximize demand gen efforts and lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Partner with Growth team to assess ROI of development roadmap priorities.
- Manage processes and improvements to sales territory design & compensation.
- Proactively leverage metrics to provide insights into how we can improve results throughout the conversion funnel, with a keen eye on profitable growth.
- Develop reliable and predictable sales forecasts.
- Play an integral role in Strategic Planning and preparing information for Board meetings.
- Resident expert on data sources and business metrics used to drive operational decisions throughout the business.
- Drive strategic projects related to market or product expansion opportunities.
- Able to partner with Development, DBA, and Customer Service teams to ensure validity and accuracy of data sources.
- 4+ years of progressive experience in revenue/sales operations, strategic finance, investment banking/private equity, or other relevant role.
- Hands-on exposure collecting and analyzing data to drive decisions.
- Experience with SaaS and/or direct-to-consumer technology products
- Strategic thinker that understands the drivers of our business and can advise leadership with data-driven input.
- Meticulous presentation skills with a knack for illustrating quantitative and qualitative information clearly and aesthetically.
- Inquisitive mindset. Energized by using data and operational knowledge to find answers to complex questions.
- Collaborative leader. Comfortable taking the initiative to lead projects, but also values collaboration with others.
- Power user of analytical and data visualization tools, such as Tableau.
Great mission. Creating a safe and productive environment for families to co-exist is extremely important for us; we’ve been doing it for 20 years. That’s why we just closed a private investment round through our committed investors, Spectrum Equity. This relationship puts us in the same company as brands like: Ancestry, Bitly, GrubHub, Headspace and others.
Growing team. While we’ve been around for a while, we continue to evolve and innovate. That’s what keeps us going! You’ll have an opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our engineering organization as we hit our second stride.
Amazing Culture. OurFamilyWizard has a positive and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. Here’s a list of our key benefits:
- Health and Dental Care: OFW pays 100% of the premium for employee AND additional family members
- 401k: Up to a 4% match is offered with immediate vesting. Roth style and Traditional contributions are both offered.
- Learning & Development stipend for employees
- Full access to Udemy online learning courses
- 4 weeks paid parental leave
Come As You are!
Our Family Wizard provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.