Head of Federal Sales
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Head of Federal Sales:
If you have ever wanted to get in early and play a critical role at a rapidly growing company this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
About the Role:
Geospark Analytics is looking for a high-velocity sales leader with extensive federal government vertical experience to lead our government sales team and help us grow. We are on pace to double in size this year and need a motivated and determined federal government sales lead to reach our goals. Geospark Analytics has a sole source USG-wide IDIQ that simplifies the contract process and enables the right person to make sales quickly. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience leading software-as-a-service solutions for the US Federal Government.
The right candidate will:
- Have a proven track record selling software to the US Federal Government
- Have a proven track record directing and overseeing a team focused specifically on the federal government vertical
- Sets short and long-term sales strategies and evaluates the effectiveness of current sales programs
- Develop team to close opportunities and drive revenue
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
- Defines territory and acts as an escalation point for the sales team and customers
- Provides accurate sales forecasts
- Leads team through the ongoing goals and performance management process
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, and authority
- Strive to continuously improve your and your team's sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
Top characteristics and traits:
- Experience as a quota-carrying sales representative with success selling to the US Federal Government
- Ability to effectively work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders from entry-level employees to C-suite executive
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Flexibility - we're a small company that moves and reacts fast
Compensation, Benefits, and Fun:
- Competitive salary, incentive compensation plan, 401(k) matching, and equity potential
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision and Life plans
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Remote and Office-based work environment
- Unlimited Personal Time Off
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Games, fun, parties & more
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Have an active TS/SCI clearance or ability to get one
At Geospark Analytics we help our clients make better decisions faster by identifying and forecasting emerging events on a global scale to mitigate risk, recognize threats, and leverage opportunities. We develop an artificial intelligence (AI) driven platform that automates risk and threat assessments for every spot on the globe. We work with commercial multi-national corporations, philanthropic non-government organizations, and federal government agencies powering their understating of the risks, threats, and opportunities their people and operations face.
Geospark Analytics is an equal opportunity employer. Geospark Analytics does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈