Future InGoer - Account Executive, Enterprise - Remote
6 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
This future InGo'er will have ~5 years of SaaS sales experience preferably in marketing or sales SaaS.
InGo grows events, virtual, and physical, by connecting millions of top executives. We help them see who's going, be seen as going, and invite more of their connections to join. We have grown some of the largest events in the world including New York Times Travel, PGA Expo, Fast Company Innovation Festival, Arab Health, and thousands of other event communities.
Companies use InGo to grow, retain, drive engagement, connect their members, and ultimately build community. Customers of InGo have larger, happier audiences and generate more revenue. Our mission is to lead the growth of event communities by connecting their members.
This new team member will develop professionally and personally at InGo by:
- Driving revenue by meeting or exceeding sales quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Representing community based event growth as an evangelist and leader
- Developing and executing sales strategy with equal emphasis on net-new accounts and expansion of existing accounts
- Forecasting and reporting sales activity and metrics
- Developing comprehensive understanding of clients' key business drivers
- Partnering with technologists internally and externally
- Tracking sales activity in ZenDeskCRM and reporting regularly to management
- Creating high impact presentations designed to highlight additional value to clients
- Managing multiple buying contacts within prospective clients and formulating highly impactful organization-wide recommendations
- Formulating and presenting formal proposals which present significant ROI for InGo and our customers.
- On Target Earnings of $100k - $150k per year depending on level of experience and track record.
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B SaaS sales, ideally to leaders within marketing and sales
- Strong sales preparation, prospecting and closing skills
- History of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Selling experience, including demonstrated success working with pre and post sale teams
- Excellent forecasting, reporting, and communication skills
- Experience selling a product for a category creator; products not budgeted for already
- Extraordinary presentation and interpersonal skills, and an ability to interface to senior levels of an organization and develop productive C-level relationships
- Proven ability to lead an effective sales process and close new business
- Proactive territory management, prospecting, and ‘trailblazing'
- Smart, organized, self-motivated, flexible and team player
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow a business
- Experience with working in a growing company vs. an established, known Enterprise brand
- Trained on MEDDIC and/or other Enterprise sales methodology
No candidate is going to be perfect, so do not be shy. If you have crushed goals, motivated others, stayed focused in the midst of challenges, we want to give you a place where you can continue to grow and develop.
This role is open to remote candidates with strong industry experience and a proven track record of success.
Our business is helping marketers replace boring, hierarchical marketing, with community based referral marketing driven by connecting the members. We highly value independence, creativity, directed towards a powerful goal that will help drive the company towards our mission. If you would like to help achieve our mission, and build friendship along the way, please be in touch.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Beautiful, new Arlington office space with relaxed work environment and WFH options
- Flexible leave/vacation policy
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈