First Sales Representative
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: GMT-5 to GMT+3
Salary: 50-100K. Depends on the location, seniority, etc.
We are looking for a Senior Inside Sales Representative to be responsible for educating new leads on Slite and convert them as customers.
As a first Senior Inside Sales Representative at Slite you will prospect and convert free accounts by educating them on how to make the most out of Slite. Also, you will contribute to develop a new sales strategy to increase our MRR.
Eventually as one of the early members of Slite, you'll be able to shape the future of it. We share as much ownership on the way we work and on the product itself as we can as we're convinced our success is 99% due to our team.
As a first Sales representative in our SaaS business, here are some of the day-to-day responsibilities you'll have:
- Prospect, Develop, and Land (close) net new customers among free teams by educating them on the best use cases of Slite.
- Build & develop a strong sales pipeline from different sources if needed.
- Constantly find new ways to help potential customers to adopt Slite with their teams.
- Participate actively in improving our sales strategy & approach.
- Help to determine and build the right sales tool stack to help us perform at our best.
- Be part of the customer's voice for the product & marketing teams.
You'll be part of our early customer team which consist of Sales&CS and support. We are currently adding Sales role to scale our activity.
- 3-5 years experience in a Product Led SaaS Sales role
- Fluent in English
- You're passionate about Slite's mission and how customers could hit their goals with a solution like Slite.
- You've strong prospecting experience in selling into teams.
- You're resourceful and can find new ways of developing your pipeline
- You're consultative, you can teach new ways of working to your leads & place yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Experience in a fast paced & dynamic environment of an early stage start up. You're curious, always looking to grow receive/give feedback & comfortable asking questions across the teams.
- Experience with the land-and-expand motion & a freemium model is a big +
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas
- You're prospecting free accounts within a self-serve model, it means people has no reason to speak with you. You have to show a lot of added value to be trusted as an advisor.
- We're early stage, you'll work in a very fast paced environment and always need to maintain focus while finding opportunity to improve our impact.
- We're constantly looking at where we can have more impact and reinforce the role of the sales team at Slite.
On what we do, check out slite.com and if you're not a Slite user yet, give it a spin 🌀
More importantly, why we’re building Slite: we help teams work in more thoughtful manners, based on written culture, information transparency, asynchronous collaboration. And because of that we unlock remote for them.
We work by these principles and evangelize on them.
- Work with talented & passionate people with diverse experiences and backgrounds
- Make a dent: we strive to shift the way people collaborate and organize at a large scale, potentially impacting millions of people
- Feel your impact: Slite is still early stage, everything we do matters and your impact is critical
- 🤩 Competitive salary and equity
- 🏝 5 Weeks PTO + 11 French Holidays 🇫🇷
- 📚 Buy any book policy
- 🖥️ Remote setup: coworking or at-home setup, your pick. Slite covers your expenses.
- 🌈 We go on team offslites every 4 months
- 💻 Macbook: a new laptop for a new job
Diversity of talents, opinions and backgrounds does matter to us. We are actively working at diversifying our team, that’s one of the reason we chose to be remote and create a writing tool that is used in diverse locations and by a lot of different users. If you don’t match the people on the team picture, please do not hesitate to apply or contact us!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: GMT-5 to GMT+3.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈