FIGHT FRAUD! as Sales Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We need you to help us reach our Big Hairy Audacious Goal By building really smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Are you ready for an adventure? We are expanding our USA team, are you going to be our new Sales Manager?
The need for fraud detection is increasingly important as insurance carriers accelerate their digital initiatives. Our company has a long reputation for being the best at what we do in several European markets and has established that same reputation in the US and Canada. Now it’s time to accelerate that growth, and you’re the one to help take us to the next level. In this role you will position FRISS products within insurance carriers from Directors to C-Suite. You’ll generate new opportunities, collaborate with industry partners, qualify prospects, craft solutions to meet their business needs, demonstrate our products in a compelling way and manage contract negotiations to effectively bring deals to a successful close.
- Clearly understand the key challenges our customers (P&C insurers in the US and Canada) face and how our fraud detection solutions solve them.
- Actively develop new business in the US and Canada, including an actionable territory growth plan
- Lead sales activities from initial contact through deal close
- Build and maintain relationships with key decisionmakers (technical and business) at current and prospective clients
- Deliver compelling product demonstrations and presentations
- Develop meaningful relationships with industry partners to further mutual growth objectives
- Keep meticulous records in our CRM
- Create and present accurate, realistic forecasts and unapologetically work through challenges with your team
- Deeply understand our company’s offerings and present as a knowledgeable expert to our prospects
- Prepare detailed quotations, proposals, RFP responses, executive summaries, etc. that exceed client expectations
- Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and virtual events to initiate and progress sales
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the market, including prospects, partners and competitors, and work collaboratively with marketing, product development and other groups to maximize our offerings
- Anything and everything else you and we can think of to drive success
- You will have closed several deals of various sizes
- You will have several deals teed up at various stages in the pipeline for next year
- You will have mastered your knowledge of FRISS solutions and the ability to deliver outstanding product demonstrations
- You will have helped customers achieve their goals using our solutions.
- You will have challenged our organization and have helped us become even better at what we do.
- You will have created a strategic bond with our sales and marketing organizations and improved the way we work through our sales funnel together.
- In new clients, achieved personal and professional growth, and have built great a strong base to make the next year even better.
- You will be seen as a key contributor internally, both in terms of driving NARR as well as in terms of making FRISS a world class company.
The FRISS sales team is best described as professional, enthusiastic and energetic. We have a deep industry understanding, and an insight of how our advanced technology helps our customers achieve their goals. The complexity of the technology and client demands creates an innovative environment with lots of opportunities to hone your skills and competencies. No day is the same at FRISS. The US-based sales team (also serving Canada) works entirely remotely from strategically located cities. When safe to do so, we get together as often as possible to share knowledge and strategy (and when it’s not, we work well together virtually). FRISS has big plans for business expansion in the US and Canada.
You have a vast network and a strong understanding of the insurance industry and/or enterprise software sales (ideally a combination of both). Your sales track record is impressive. You’re ready to hit the ground running (if you’ve read this far you already have a plan in mind). You are an excellent communicator. You know that first impressions count, and you set the tone for the customer journey. You can detect the customer’s needs and you can translate how our software solutions can help our customers achieve their goals (yes, this can be technical sometimes!).You know how to connect with key decisionmakers, influencers and executives, and you’re not afraid to take new and creative approaches to be successful. You’re a team player with a persuasive and competitive edge. While you know how to get things done, you are also a “joy to do business with” in line with our core values. You’re organized and methodical and you know when to trust your gut and convince us it’s the right path forward. You’re fearless and understand that “no” means maybe and “not now” means definitely later. You’re an ambitious self-starter who thrives in a flexible remote work environment, knows how to seek help when needed, and can push through the quiet times while also remaining cool under pressure. You’re a natural at what you do, and we’ll be excited to have your unique personality and sales approach on our team.
So what are you waiting for? Join our expedition and apply! And if you want to know more feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈