Enterprise Sales Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Switzerland
With Trafi for Business, we’re simplifying the way employees move. Our intelligent, flexible and intermodal mobility solution for corporate clients comes at exactly the right time. Trafi for Business isn't only an attractive, beneficial option for employees that increases their retention: it's also an easy way to reduce a company's carbon footprint and bring more flexibility to rapidly changing workplaces. Our sales team builds strong relationships with our corporate clients and enables them to build successful employee programs.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a founding member of the Trafi for Business sales organization in Switzerland. We need strong relationship builders with proven sales track records who are passionate about developing a new sales organization at Trafi. You'll be on the frontlines and introduce Trafi for Business to corporates while developing and testing new sales strategies. We're looking for a highly motivated self-starter with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment. You will manage the full-cycle sale of Trafi for Business, from lead generation to deal closing.
- Drive revenue for Trafi for Business through prospecting, qualifying and closing new businesses
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via our CRM tool
- Build a sales playbook that will be used to perfect Switzerland, scale in other territories and train our growing team
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- Share knowledge and communicate with our global teams
- Develop strong relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go to market
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account manager
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the Trafi value proposition
- Minimum 5 years of B2B sales experience with enterprise customers, ideally in SaaS across the DACH region
- Fluent in German - French is a plus
- Track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
- Proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Trafi is a remote-first company! You can choose the location you want to work from
- Budget to enhance your remote work experience, e.g., to buy home office furniture
- If there is the need for an office, Trafi is happy to organize a shared workspace in a prime location
- Budget for your learning and development
- Stock option package - we believe that every employee should be a company owner
- Day-offs and budget for team-building activities
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Switzerland.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈