Enterprise Sales Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Adwerx is one of the fastest growing startups in the country and is on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for the third time, has an award winning benefits package, was rated as one of the Triangle Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and is in the heart of Durham, NC. We pride ourselves in our culture and our values and are looking for people who embrace growth, seek truth, take ownership, and leave a positive wake (our 4 core values).
As a sales manager you will report directly to the VP of Sales and will be responsible for building, executing, and maintaining the sales-led revenue acquisition strategy for our enterprise sales team. Most importantly you will be responsible for reinforcing and building the culture of our diverse team through hiring incredible people, coaching them into enterprise sales professionals, managing their performance, and building upon your own personal/professional development. We want people who take pride in the stories of their team members and come ready to help build upon those stories. This role requires passion, reading, a deep capacity for self reflection, and demonstrated desire to understand the way you and others tick.
You ultimately own the enterprise team's sales number; we need someone who is energized by selling, sales leadership, winning, and delights in seeing their team win.
- Hit quarterly revenue targets
- Hiring, firing, and performance management
- Building business cases for team growth and staffing
- Coaching sales reps on sales skills, business skills, cultural contribution, life skills and management skills
- Reporting and analysis on core sales metrics
- Innovation on pitches, presentations, pricing models, and routes to market
- Running sales experiments and constructing new teams as new products become available or changes in the market take place
- Selling and closing deals with your sales reps
- Presenting to groups about Adwerx or at large public speaking events
- Collaborating with and supporting your peers, colleagues, and other teams
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years enterprise management experience (teams of 7+)
- 5+ years enterprise selling experience (e.g. annual revenue deals of $50K+)
- Ability to generate spreadsheets and reporting
- Willingness to travel
- Desired Experience: Startup, SaaS, Real Estate, Mortgage, Insurance or Franchise
What You'll Get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity
- Competitive commission plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of basic plan premiums paid by company)
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4%
- The opportunity to take lead in growing our strategic partnerships
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented leaders, developers, marketers and designers
Note the Adwerx team is currently working remotely due to COVID-19. We hope to return to our office in Durham, NC in 2021, but are also open to applicants who wish to work remotely indefinitely.
Inc. 5000 -2017 (inc. 500), 2018, 2019, 2020
Inc. Best Places to Work-2018, 2019
Triangle Business Journal Fast 50 - 2017, 2019, 2020
Triangle Business Journal Innovation Awards- 2018 (Jed, our CEO)
NC Mid-Market Fast 40 Awards -2018, 2019
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈