Enterprise Account Executive
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
24sessions is innovating customer interaction. We are one of the fastest-growing Scale-ups in the Netherlands. Our SaaS solution is leading when it comes to customer interaction via our Video-first customer engagement platform. We are helping organizations like Rabobank, ING, AEGON, Vattenfall to increase customer satisfaction, productivity levels and reduce time spent on administration. Google, McKinsey & Rocket Internet recently elected us 1 of the 10 best B2B startups in Europe! 24sessions has been expanding rapidly and we want to secure our spot as the number one trusted partner for enterprise customers. That’s why we’re looking for commercially minded remote Enterprise Account Executive.
- Work for a high growth scale-up
- International exposure
- competitive bonus scheme
- Growth areas inc DAC, UK, Ireland and Nordics
About the role
We’re looking for an eager Account Executive person, who is a self-starter and takes ownership & responsibility from day one. Someone who thrives in a high growth environment and is able to think across borders. Openness to learning, receive coaching and a continuous focus on further self-improvement are key ingredients for this role.
As Account Executive you will grow and solidify our position as the trusted partner of choice for video-calling used by enterprise-sized Banking customers (typically 1000+ FTE). In order to be successful in this role, you will need to properly research the banking market for opportunities and knock on new doors. You will showcase the added value of our technology and sell a new way of working, instead of convincing customers to switch between existing products. You will do this by building a consultative relationship with the right stakeholders; typically sales departments and other director-level contacts. Whether it is presenting to a room filled with stakeholders, or negotiating terms with procurement, you will have a strong drive to achieve the desired results.
We need someone with a proven track record of selling to enterprise customers without the backing of a big corporate brand or relying solely on inbound leads. That is why we ask for a minimum of 3 years of experience in selling startup software for enterprises.
What will we offer?
We have a culture where your initiative, a positive spirit, and a desire to learn every day are valued above everything else. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in a high performing team with plenty of growth opportunities. Flexible work arrangements, a personal training budget & coach, stock options and an attractive bonus scheme awaits the successful applicant.
- Super cool team of like-minded talented people in an international team who support each other to be their best
- 24sessions is an international team of talented people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Flexible work arrangements possible
- You will have a clear career path in front of you from day one
- A personal training budget to make sure you get the training you need to further develop your career
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Company laptop
- Open and transparent work environment.
- A platform to share your ideas and make a real impact
- 25 leave days per year
- Company Shares so you can own part of the success
- Possibility for visa support in the future for the Netherlands
- A big willingness to learn and receive coaching
- You are a self-starter and are not afraid to take ownership
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in selling SaaS software for enterprise customers. Experience in the banking sector is a big plus
- Experience in creating a new business need and selling a new way of working
- Language: fluent in English, second language is a big plus
- Comfortable working in a high growth environment
- Successful track record with previous sales efforts
- Understanding of dynamics within big corporate clients
- Previous experience in market research and identifying opportunities
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈