Enterprise Account Executive
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Hello Alice is a digital passport through entrepreneurship, connecting small business owners and entrepreneurs to the resources they need to grow and scale their companies, regardless of industry, geography, capitalization, prior experience or cultural constraints. We’re a passionate team building a rapidly-growing, predictive technology that supports over 350,000 small business owners from all 50 states and beyond through our free digital platform, helloalice.com, We support over 100 partners including NAACP, SBA, Amazon, Verizon, Google, Mastercard, PepsiCo, Airbnb, DoorDash, eBay, and UBS in Brand Marketing, Corporate Responsibility initiatives, Social Impact Grant, Entrepreneurship & Education, Diversity & Inclusion, as well as Supplier Diversity and Employee Engagement. Hello Alice serves all entrepreneurs, and we wholeheartedly believe that if New Majority business owners -- women, people of color, those with military connection, the LGBTQ+ community, entrepreneurs with disabilities, founders from small towns, and immigrants -- are provided better access to capital and growth resources, they can change the world, positively impact our economy, and generate jobs for all. Hello Alice is a venture-backed company with solid financials and a notable list of investors. With 1,100%+ 12-month acquisition growth and 600%+ LTM revenue growth, this is your opportunity to lead a blitzscaling venture.
Hello Alice is a fully remote team, so all locations are considered. All employees receive attractive compensation, equity and benefit packages.
Hello Alice is rapidly growing a diverse team, and we are looking for a motivated, high potential Enterprise Account Executive. Working closely with our sales, marketing, and operations teams, you’ll be responsible for initiating, leading and closing new sales with Fortune 1000 customers. We are looking for passionate, creative, curious, self-motivated people who want to join a fast growing company, solve problems for customers, and continually improve company processes and culture.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a knack for creative problem solving and selling.
Hello Alice is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive on our Sales team. You will use your extensive sales and business development experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate, lead and support sales of Hello Alice technology products and services. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be a key player on our sales team to drive new business as well strategic renewals
- You will drive complex sales cycles working closely with sales, marketing and customer success teams.
- You will sell our SMB management SaaS solution, SMB marketing campaigns as well as various SMB Impact and Grant programs
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with new and existing customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Hello Alice as a strategic partner to reach, engage and support SMBs
Experience / Qualifications
If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Hello Alice is the place for you.
- You are entrepreneurial, passionate, enthusiastic and a successful salesperson who want to be part of a fast growing Series A technology startup
- You have experience selling sponsorships, grants programs or content marketing campaigns to C-levels within enterprise accounts
- You are empathetic and understand customer needs so you can effectively position Hello Alice products and services
- Experience cultivating mutually beneficial strategic partner relationships and alliances
- Proven success with consultative selling and sales strategy
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful outcomes
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with various CRM platforms
Hello Alice is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈