Enterprise Account Executive
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Adwerx is one of the fastest growing startups in the country and is on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for the third time, has an award winning benefits package, was rated as one of the Triangle Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and is in the heart of Durham, NC. We pride ourselves in our culture and our values and are looking for people who embrace growth, seek truth, take ownership, and leave a positive wake (our 4 core values).
We are looking for enterprise sales executives that are passionate about technology and marketing and who are able to use creativity and empathy to help our customers solve their problems. You will be responsible for selling to our largest prospect companies in real estate, mortgage, insurance, and other verticals as they are created in order to help them automate their digital and streaming TV advertising. You will also help us innovate on our pitch and storytelling based on feedback from the field. In this role you will be required to grow personally and professionally and maintain an entrepreneur's mindset as you go about your day. You'll have a chance to make a real impact on a quickly growing organization.
What you'll do:
- Hit quarterly quota requirements
- Investigate, build value, and perform web demonstrations for prospects over web conferencing software (no travel is required at this time)
- Negotiate contracts and quotes
- Manage a pipeline of prospects that are most often booked for you by SDRs (some prospecting may occur, but is intended to be minimal)
- Maintain notes and follow ups in Salesforce.com and Outreach to ensure accurate metrics reporting and communication
- Participate in trainings, company/team meetings, QBRs, and one on ones
- Participate in initial customer onboarding calls and solve any problems that arise during that process.
- Innovate and uncover new product innovations, sales strategies, pitches, and markets
- Real estate, Mortgage, Wealth Management, and Insurance industry knowledge and connections a huge plus
- 5+ years selling online technologies to enterprises while carrying a quota
- Proven experience selling 5 and 6 figure deals
- Someone that is an expert in sales and continues to read about/study their craft
- Actively seeks personal growth and challenges themselves to continue to improve every day
- Organized, coachable, and actively seeks feedback
- Someone who enjoys collaborating with their teammates
What You'll Get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity
- Competitive commission plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of basic plan premiums paid by company)
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4%
- The opportunity to take lead in growing our strategic partnerships
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most talented leaders, developers, marketers and designers
Note the Adwerx team is currently working remotely due to COVID-19. We hope to return to our office in Durham, NC in 2021, but are also open to applicants who wish to work remotely indefinitely.
Inc. 5000 -2017 (inc. 500), 2018, 2019, 2020
Inc. Best Places to Work-2018, 2019
Triangle Business Journal Fast 50 - 2017, 2019
Triangle Business Journal Innovation Awards- 2018 (Jed, our CEO)
NC Mid-Market Fast 40 Awards -2018, 2019
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈