Enterprise Account Director
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
The future of work is changing and pymetrics is helping companies prepare for it. No matter your role, you will face engaging challenges and become an integral part of bringing our vision to life. Make a difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring everyone is matched to their best fit job, accurately and fairly. We are disrupting the talent industry. We are a diverse team that embraces different ways of thinking, working, and succeeding together. We are all driven by this incredible mission and are looking for others to join us.
pymetrics is headquartered in New York with offices in London and Singapore and we are funded by leading investors including General Atlantic, Khosla Ventures, Workday, Salesforce Ventures.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Cultivate pipeline: prospect, develop and close potential clients to meet sales targets
- Educate and influence: companies are struggling to attract top, diverse talent. You will be the expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. Through product presentation and discussions, you will show how pymetrics solves their challenges, addresses their particular concerns, and helps their company grow.
- Drive deal cycles: guide clients through the purchasing and negotiation process, ending with a signed contract.
- Manage business: maintain customer satisfaction through implementation and account management. recognize and execute on up-sell opportunities.
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Focus on increasing client satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be resilient, optimistic and adaptive
- Some travel required
- UK-based candidates only
- Health care plan (medical, dental & vision)
- Paid time off
- Family leave (maternity, paternity)
- Pension contribution
- Stock option plan
- Fun, diverse and intellectually eager coworkers
Finally, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈