Director, Salesforce & CRM Evangelist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Whatfix disrupts the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walk Throughs inside applications at the exact time a task is being performed. We provide enterprises with a Software Platform that allows them to create Interactive Guides or Flows that sit as an overlay inside any web application. Flows are Contextual - appear based on where you are in the application (location) and who you are (role). Whatfix Flows help with new user onboarding, ongoing customer support and training and result in Accelerated Product Adoption. More than 400 enterprises like Amazon, Facebook, HP, BMC, Cisco, Salvation Army, Accenture, Heineken and many more have implemented Whatfix and we have a growing list of partners with ISVs and the channel.
About the Role:
You will be an integral part of the Whatfix marketing team, leading the initiative of Influencer Marketing and Evangelising within the Salesforce and CRM ecosystem. This is a new role in the transformation of the company. In the position of Salesforce Evangelist, you will work as a trusted advisor with the Marketing, Sales and the Product Marketing team. You will promote Whatfix as a thought leader in the domain of Salesforce and CRM. You will also work with prospects and customers on a wide range of activities ranging from sales calls, workshops, virtual events/webinars, consultations, best practices and product adoption. These responsibilities also include helping Product Marketing teams with GTM strategies and sharing feedback.
- Events/Speaking Engagements: Attend speaking engagements to raise awareness of Whatfix & market leadership among corporate Salesforce, CRM ecosystem and beyond.
- Content Generation/Content Review: Author original blog posts; reviews existing Salesforce, CRM content for voice & credibility. Building Whatfix as a go to place for Salesforce and CRM content.
- Social Media: Develop regular cadence to utilize social media channels to evangelize & amplify Whatfix messaging.
- Influencer & Assoc. Relations: Strengthen relationship with Salesforce, CRM assoc & other influencers to raise awareness.
- Community Engagement: Engage actively with the Salesforce Community evangelizing the idea of Whatfix (Digital Adoption Platforms) and conducting various activities working with Field Marketing and Partner, and Customer Marketing teams.
- Sales Support & Enablement: Partner with customer facing teams to facilitate/accelerate sales; attend & support micro-events and ride-alongs in the region.
- Internal Insights & Education: Share insights more widely to internal customer-facing and product teams.
- Operations: Develop a set of metrics to measure output and outcomes.
- This position is full-time, and travel is required.
- 5+ years of experience as an Expert in Salesforce and CRM domain.
- 7+ years working with cross-functional teams or stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and CRM domain.
- Experience with community engagement; Salesforce, MS Dynamics.
- Direct experience and ownership of producing various-sized programs and budgets.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key internal and external partners and display excellent communication skills with all stakeholders.
- High degree of international project management experience.
- Ability to effectively delegate work across virtual teams and build strong peer relationships.
- Ability to multitask and take the lead on several events simultaneously.
Perks / Benefits:
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401 K Plan
- Free parking onsite
- Free gym access on weekdays and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈