Director of Global Sales
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Americas, Europe & Africa
Bunny Studio has developed a unique API that delivers streamlined voice, writing, translation, and audio ads in multiple languages. We are currently looking for a Global Director of Sales to lead and oversee both the Partner Account Manager as well as the Key Account Manager sales roles. You will need to possess strong overall business acumen in order to hold relevant discussions with multiple stakeholders ranging from the CEO through Heads of Technology, Production, and Advertising. You primary focus in this role will be to lead the sales outbound team in driving net new revenue from Bunny’s strategic partners and high value named accounts.
This is your invitation to raise your bar and team up with the world's best creatives. We have built an environment where our team members help each other proactively to thrive. Where a sense of humor is valued as much as technical and human skills.
As a Director of Global Sales you'll:
- Develop and oversee strategies to identify and acquire new global partners and clients for Bunny Studio
- Leverage a data-driven approach to coaching and developing sales team
- Lead results around qualitative KPIs
- Collaborate with key internal cross-functional teams to improve process efficiency and to deliver a consistent customer experience
- Report directly to the CEO of Bunny Studio and provide weekly sales performance updates
- Work to bridge resource gaps between growth and fulfillment teams
- Develop professional development plans for the sales team
- Coach sales team on how to Identify and capture mutual opportunity costs
- Provide guidance around delivering partnership development plans with key managed partners
- Guide sales teams on developing and implementing quarterly and yearly business plans with the partners and key accounts
- Work with Marketing to increase brand awareness and demand through targeted sales & marketing campaigns
- Guide sales teams on Identifying upsell opportunities within Bunny’s current SMB, Mid-market, and Enterprise customer base
- Ability to manage and influence actions within long sales cycles
You will report directly to the CEO and will work closely with Marketing and Customer Operations to aid in promoting and delivering these offerings to a massive global partner network.
- 5-7 years of successful b2b direct sales and channel sales experience
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred)
- Experience in the video and/or audio advertising/production space
- Experience selling to creative services vendors
- Experience selling to ad agencies
- Basic understanding of technology integration
- Experience presenting to Senior Level leaders
- Understanding of basic project management
- Must be a highly process-driven sales leader
- Working knowledge of g suite platform
- Working knowledge SaaS collaboration tools
- Proficiency with modern sales tech and marketing tech tools
- Ability to manage and accurately forecast deals in CRM
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to work 100% remote
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Working remote and timezone requirements
We are used to working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals in The Americas, Europe, or Africa. We are not receiving applications from Asia or Oceania continents for this opening.
Because we value candor, your raw salary will be up to USD $104,733.30 per year.**
At Bunny Studio, we strive for equality amongst all our team members. Therefore, compensations are role-based and non-negotiable during the hiring process. Before you apply, ensure that the salary is within your income expectations.
** 1. This number is before banking transaction costs and taxes. 2. Note that Bunny Studio has a payroll subsidiary in Colombia. If you are in Colombia, the salary for this opening will cover benefits by law: social security and retirement plan. The salary will be up to COP $210,829,156 per year."
All Bunny Studio team members have access to Stock Options. The package is role-based and non-negotiable. We'll disclose the package during the hiring process.
Paid Medical Health Insurance
All Bunny Studio team members have access to paid medical health insurance. As a remote-first company, we don't have a universal provider, so we'll coordinate directly with you on how to pay for it in your country.
Paid Life Insurance
All Bunny Studio team members are covered by life insurance. As a remote-first company, we don't have a universal provider, so we'll coordinate directly with you on how to pay for it in your country.
Flexible paid time off
We encourage our team to take time off during the year and recharge. Moreover, you'll be able to take time off to deal with physical or mental health situations.
You'll have access to our education budget, from books to courses, from coaching to in-person classes. We've built a comprehensive education framework and budget that you can use to your professional advantage.
You can take up to 4 months of paid parental leave within the first year of becoming a father or a mother. We extend this policy to adoptive parents as well.
As you join Bunny Studio, you'll receive a computer, a screen, a keyboard, a mouse or trackpad; and a noise-canceling headset. After your first 2 years in the company, you'll own this equipment.
Ergonomic home-office set-up
If needed, we'll help you set up a proper home-office space by helping you upgrade your desk and chair.
If you prefer to work from a co-working space, we'll sponsor it.
[Please note: We've paused this benefit for as long as the global pandemic remains to be a health issue]
You will be expected to remain in this role for 3 years. The knowledge and experience you'll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Founder of your own business.
We’re the most diverse and widely-used online creative services platform available. It’s our goal to shape the future of outsourcing by not only redefining what service delivery is, but also by teaming up with the world’s best creatives. We believe technology should drive human endeavors, and it’s what enables us to be quick, reliable, and maintain a high quality in everything we do. That’s how we have become dependable partners to our clients.
By Q1 2021
- Our team: We are 55 people. We come from different backgrounds. We are scientists, parents, designers, historians, engineers, writers, voice-overs, biologist, pet-lovers, and more. We are a remote-first team. We work from Brazil, Nigeria, The Netherlands, The Philippines, Colombia, Argentina, England, Uruguay, among other places. We do not have an office.
- Our openings: We have 33 openings.
- Our time: We've been in business for 9 years. We launched in February 2012.
- Our clients: Over the years, we've partnered with more than 15,000 businesses, to help them scale their creative needs.
- Investment: We are a bootstrapped business. We grow our investment capacity by bringing more value to our clients
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Americas, Europe & Africa.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈