Director of Corporate Development
1 month ago
Hiring from: Anywhere
Looking to get in on the ground floor of a fast paced growing restaurant focused tech startup?! As a Director of B2B Corporate Partnerships you’ll build the team and ensure the success of our Corporate Partnerships Vertical, which is responsible for bringing Club Feast to corporations and their employees.
As a hands-on leader, you will support your team's sourcing and converting leads whilst ensuring they are outperforming their sales targets at all times. You will strive to balance encouraging mentorship with effective performance management, to develop everyone into the future top-performer of the company.
- Build, manage and develop a world-class sales team. You'll build/manage a team of Managers, Account Executives, and BDRs, working with them to deliver rapid, profitable growth.
- Coach. You'll help your team become even better at their craft.
- Invent. We’re looking for someone who can create and implement ways to be better.
- Provide Data. Oversee the creation of weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals, while keeping the GM (and more importantly the members of your team) apprised of the org's vision, goals, and progress. You’ll also identify opportunities for improved sales efficiencies.
- Hire and Train. You will also be heavily involved in learning and further developing the hiring process for our next generation of superstars.
- Collaborate. You'll collaborate with leadership across Marketing, Product and Customer Success to jointly achieve key objectives.
- Implement infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales organization.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity, while providing feedback to inform product roadmap and marketing priorities
- Have 10+ years of sales experience with 5+ years building and managing high-performing strategic sales and/or B2B business development teams
- Have grown revenue to a large scale (like $10M+ annual revenue business)
- Understand B2B Sales Cycles. Our sale is multi-faceted and diverse, ranging from straightforward adoption to highly customized offerings.
- Are numbers-driven. You get that sales is a machine and you’ve got your favorite ways to measure results.
- Are a success. People have worked for you more than once.
100% remote (work anywhere in the world!)
Employee referral program
Fun, collaborative team where no idea is too big or too small!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈