CX Business Development Director
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
You are at the forefront of 5CA's expansion! You identify, follow up, and close new business opportunities, by understanding potential clients' CX challenges and crafting tailor-made solutions based on 5CA's innovative service offering.
We take care of our clients' customer interactions, leveraging human capital and the latest technological advancements to ensure an outstanding brand experience. We provide customer support in over 20 languages across the gaming, consumer electronics, and various other digital industries. Because of our use of innovative technologies and the fact that we've had a Work From Home model in place for over a decade, we are looking for the right person to elevate our business growth in EMEA.
You lead business development efforts in the region. You collaborate closely with marketing and intelligence teams to identify market trends and figure out what companies or industries we should focus our efforts on. You manage the sales funnel from lead generation onwards, carefully nurturing leads and ensuring that you are connecting with the right client stakeholders at the right time. You partner with various internal stakeholders for optimal positioning and (new) solution crafting, setting the client up for CX success. You own the sales process up to closing of the deal, coordinating efforts with any relevant parties throughout the process.
Building and maintaining trust is crucial, not just when times are easy, but even more so when times are challenging. You regularly visit clients to review our partnership and brainstorm about their challenges. By exploring new technological avenues within the CX space, you make sure that our service offering is in line with market demand, solving clients' challenges better than anyone.
- Own the sales process from lead nurturing to identifying business pain, solution crafting and closing the deal
- Build personal relationships with key stakeholders and thoroughly research their business challenges
- Work closely with internal SME's and stakeholders for optimal solution crafting
- Identify where your efforts have the highest chance of succeeding, in close collaboration with marketing and intelligence.
- You have at least 3+ years of Business Development experience selling CX solutions
- You have a proven track record: you generated at least 2m+ yearly in the past
- You are independent and you enjoy taking the initiative
- You are a natural networker
- You are an excellent communicator and you speak fluent English.
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An extensive bonus scheme, rewarding you for results realized
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈