Customer Account Executive
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
eFileCabinet is focused on helping businesses of any size to improve their profitability and productivity by streamlining their operations and work processes with our award-winning software platform. Our robust product includes Smart Automation, Workflow, Templates, Share & Requests, Governance, and eSignature with KBA/OTP. Come experience the stability of a 19 year old company, with the thrill and vision of a startup.
Who You Are:
We're looking for a Customer Account Executive who has a proven track record of exceeding quota with existing client base. You should have experience with consultative sales processes, selling SaaS (ideally productivity solutions), and working with mid-size companies, across a variety of industries.
You are a solution seller by nature, training, and experience, who is genuinely curious, and confident speaking with customers. You're a persuasive self-starter, a good listener, while having a high degree of personal accountability in communicating cross-functionally and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline. Since most of your time will be spent on emails, calls, and web conferences with customers, we expect an infectiously positive attitude when prospecting, presenting, and closing!
What You'll Do:
- Analyze customer requirements and promote appropriate company products
- Maintain effective relationships with company personnel and customers
- Manage all purchase patterns of customers and develop new business prospects
- Design and maintain account plans for customers with appropriate milestones and timeframes
- Assist customers and explain various strategies for new businesses
- Manage customer contacts and prepare records for all sales in our processing system
- Prepare and maintain financial contracts and perform negotiations
- Manage all customer communication through telephone calls and emails
- Administer efficient payment process and provide appropriate credit card details
- Coordinate with various departmental personnel and resolve customer issues
- Maintain and update CRM for present and prospective customers
You Get Bonus Points With:
- If you have experience with Document/Content Management and Workflow systems. Have experience either working in or selling into Finance or HR departments.
What We Offer:
- Four Day Work Week
- Hybrid Work Environment (In-Office and Fully Remote Options)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Straightforward and clear uncapped compensation
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Top-notch work-life balance and company culture
eFileCabinet is an EEO; M/F/D/V; we offer PTO; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (with Match), Life insurance and many perks. The salary for this position is dependent on experience.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈