Corporate Account Executive
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from 24 Hour Fitness to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Rapidly expanding globally, we are looking for a Corporate Account Executive to join our international highly motivated sales team. You will enter at the perfect stage, as we have already won significant anchor customers but still have a large market share to capture. With a growing number of high quality leads, you will be set up for success and lining yourself up for continued growth. In this position you will work remotely out of a major US business hub.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the sales process from start to finish by driving small and mid-sized prospects from first contact to closing
- Collaborating with other teams, you will be building your own territory sales strategy by defining target customers, crafting outreach messaging and executing an outbound prospecting campaign
- Qualifying incoming leads and inquiries
- Product presentations, online and on site
- Contract and price negotiations
- Working with the consulting team in presales consulting engagements
What you'll bring along:
- Undergraduate Degree
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B software sales environment or other complex products, open source, complex technical product- or BPM experience being a strong plus
- You are a self-motivated, entrepreneurially spirited individual who is willing to go the extra mile to significantly shape Camunda’s success in a new market
- Excellent sense for business opportunities, a strong communicator and negotiator
- Aspiration to understand your customers' need and proactively support them in achieving it
- Ability to communicate complex issues and products in a clear and concise manner
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn and relentless ambition both with yourself and the organisation you are working with
- English at a native level and eligible to work in the US
What we can offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision) for you and your dependants
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation, benefits and 20 days vacation
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And if you dare… free language classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈