Commercial Analyst (Pricing)
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Azimo is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
Our mission is to reduce the cost and effort of sending money internationally so that it can reach the people, families and communities that need it most.
We have three hubs, in London, Krakow and Amsterdam, employing more than 170 people. We’re a fun-loving team who really believe in our mission and proud that we are making a difference in the world.
We’re looking for a Commercial Analyst (Pricing) to help further understand our pricing, retention and market access strategy. This role will sit within the Strategy and Performance team (3 people).
You will help develop our global pricing and retention strategy, alongside building solid foundations and processes to support the execution. You will be a critical stakeholder in steering the pricing & retention roadmap.
The role is open to remote working within Europe/UK
- 3-5+ years experience working in a highly quantitative role
- Degree in mathematics, economics, engineering or other quantitative field
- Experience with cohort analysis, customer retention and customer lifetime value
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical skills as well as strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills: ability to listen attentively and explain clearly
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Develop a deep understanding of Azimo’s competitive pricing position in all markets and corridors
- Manage day-to-day pricing positions, recommending pricing changes and overseeing their implementation
- Develop & optimise go-to-market plans for all pricing related features/capabilities
- Create high-value analysis, synthesising quantitative and qualitative data and providing clear, actionable insights about Azimo’s pricing
- Develop and implement a series of robust pricing trials/ tests to build understanding of the price elasticity/ sensitivity of our customers and the effectiveness of our pricing promotions
- Training budget, internal training opportunities, language classes
- Health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Regular social activities, including company offsites (when travel resumes). Previous locations include Lisbon, Berlin and Amsterdam
- To work in a truly amazing team- we believe in what we do!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈