Channel Sales Director (East)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
This is an opportunity to be part of the growing Channel Sales Organization at UJET. We are looking for an exceptional person to help support the achievement of the team and wider strategic business goals.
The role reports to the VP of Channel with a focus on East regional partner relationships. The Channel Sales Organization works directly with partners and the UJET quota carrying regional sales executives and sales leadership. This is a field based role that will be located in East. UJET is looking for a self-motivated high performer who is a team player, partner centric, accountable and seeks to consistently over achieve sales goals.
As a UJET Director of Channel Sales East you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Regional Sales Teams to identify the in-market focus partners
- Building the Go to Market business plans with the identified focus partners and the UJET Sales Teams
- Aligning the regional sales organizations with relevant partners through targeted demand generation and alignment activities
- Driving internal resources to provide partner enablement activities such as co-marketing, events, trainings, networking, etc.
- Providing regional executive alignment with key partners and stakeholders
- Aligning yourself internally with quota bearing UJET sales executives and sales leadership to drive toward a common strategy and achievement of goals
- Recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring Channel Sales Managers within Region as UJET grows
- Assisting sales and partners with any issues or conflicts that may arise during opportunity registration or during the field engagement process
- Tracking forecasting and sales process alignment to ensure progression of opportunities to closure
- Assist with building marketing plans and managing budget for the region
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including SE organization, product, marketing, sales, marketing, operations, etc.) to deliver a world class experience for partners
- Tracking and holding the partners and the stakeholders accountable to agreed upon goals
- Spearheading regular cadence meetings to manage and track progress
- Travel is required for regional coverage of partner meetings, events, networking, etc.
- 5+ years of technology sales and channel sales experience. Experience selling Contact Center as a Service preferred
- BA or BS degree preferred in a technical, business or related field
- Experience building and managing multiple partner relationships. Experience within the Master
- Agent and VAR community of partners preferred
- Understanding of the partner landscape within the region
- Understanding of opportunity qualification, running a deal cycle and forecasting
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Ability to recruit, develop and build Go to Market plans with top partners in the region
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Previous management experience preferred
- Interface at all organizational levels maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to go above and beyond to be successful
- 5+ years experience selling through the Master Agent Channel and/or VAR channel preferred
- 5+ years experience selling channel contact center solutions with a focus on Contact Center-as-a-Service (CCaaS) solutions preferred
- Strong relevant partner relationships within Region (West/East)
- Working knowledge of salesforce.com
- Strong communication, presentation, organization and teaming/relationship skills
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!
UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈