Business Development Representative
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
TryNow's mission is to catalyze growth for e-commerce brands by making commerce more natural. Our software enables brands to sell on a Try Now Buy Later basis. Our vision is that all E-commerce items will be tried before they are bought. We provide the payment and logistical infrastructure to enable this market shift. Our core customers range from luxury fashion brands to high quality footwear and apparel.
TryNow is funded by Craft Ventures (David Sacks, COO PayPal, and Founder/CEO, Yammer) and William Hockey, the Co-Founder of Plaid (Acq. Visa for $5b)
What's the opportunity?
The Business Development Representatives at TryNow work directly with the VP of Sales and CEO to drive growth for TryNow. Our customers put TryNow at the center of their business, and we put customers at the center of ours. You'll be communicating this mentality when speaking directly with Founders and CMOs of direct-to-consumer brands. Brands like Allbirds, Rothy's, Vuori, and more. You'll be crafting creative emails, cold calling, and building relationships with the fastest growing brands. We take training and mentorship seriously, and we'll invest in you with the intention of promoting you to an Account Executive.
What will I be doing?
● Articulate our value prop and product through calls, emails, and the world's most creative prospecting techniques
● Develop a relationship with brands and set up meetings for the sales team
● Learn the e-commerce market and the TryNow product in depth
● Progress into an Account Executive by learning from our VP of sales. You'll learn how to run demo calls, handle objections, negotiate, and serve customers
What skills do I need?
● Hunger for learning and growth is required
● Interest in brands and products is required
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required
● 1 year or more of sales experience is preferred, but not required
● Energized by working in a fast-paced environment
● Creativity and Entrepreneurial Spirit
We Are Enabling the Future of Commerce
Our sales team takes ownership of wins and losses. We prospect creatively so that every interaction with a prospect or customer stands out among a crowded sea of outreach. We have an underdog mentality and know that we might not always be the biggest or have the most resources, but we find a way to get the job done.
Why you'll love TryNow!
We are a small team that is doubling in size every 6 months so you'll be exposed to every aspect of building a company. You'll be surrounded by an accomplished team that will give you the mentorship needed to become an exceptional sales leader. We are a hardworking team that is fully remote, but loves to get outdoors for team events and trips. We foster an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity of opinions, ideas and backgrounds.
● Competitive salary and variable compensation ● Stock options
● Generous mental health stipend
● Corporate-sponsored lunch
● Medical coverage
● Flexible vacation policy
● Paid Parental Leave Program
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈