Business Development Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
SponsorUnited is one of the fastest growing sports & entertainment tech platforms in the world, connecting the entire partnership ecosystem through the most comprehensive and valuable marketing and sales data available anywhere.
With over 1,000 partnerships across sports, music, media, brands and agencies and executives located across 75+ cities worldwide, SponsorUnited was one of the first fully-distributed organizations in sports & entertainment.
Business Development Representative (entry-level)
SponsorUnited is looking to expand our partnership sales team with determined individuals looking to grow and use their sales skills to acquire new partners for quickly growing business.
- Own and drive high volume of prospecting and outreach efforts to secure platform demos.
- Strive to achieve and exceed individual, company, and department goals and objectives.
- Maintain and accurately update all outreach via CRM.
- Continually build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations.
- 1-2 years of sales experience strongly preferred
- Problem solver with sales acumen, strong communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the sales prospecting process and how clients use prospecting software
- Positive attitude, drive to win
- Ability to work in a 100% remote, virtual environment
What to Expect:
- Fantastic team and company culture
- Base Salary + Commission Plan
- Friendly Team Competition
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈