Business Development Manager (Adapty)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Genesis — is a full-cycle international product ІТ-company.
We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in the CEE region.
The Genesis ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and the investment fund. We help startups in which we invest to scale their business and also share expertise in various areas, including hiring specialists.
Currently, we are looking for a Sales Manager for Adapty. This is a position in the B2B SaaS Sales team with great opportunities to grow.
Adapty is a startup that solves specific tasks aimed at increasing the income of our clients. The goal of the service is to increase revenue from in-app subscriptions in mobile applications. Adapty is a robust shopping management infrastructure. A key feature of the service is a platform for A / B tests. It includes advanced analytics, user segmentation, and A / B tests of purchase screens.
Your tasks will be:
- Run a full sales cycle, take a prospective buyer from the early stage of awareness to a closed sale
- Reach your sales target
- Use your own and build a new customer base
- Work with CRM Pipedrive
- Conduct a service demonstration, skillfully identify customer needs
- Participate in marketing activities
- Use your natural curiosity, creativity, coachability, and ambition to improve your performance and the performance of the team
- 1+ years of experience working as a sales / bizdev
- Has a successful experience in selling SaaS to developers and publishers of mobile applications - CEO / CTO level
- Ability to independently build a sales funnel
- Propose and implement new tactics and sales strategy
- Knowledge of business etiquette, good oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team: be ready for periodic synopsis and preparation of super-short reports on KPI (funnel, installs, money, key customers)
Will be a plus:
- Have your own customer base
- Knowledge of SPIN sales technique
- Experience in developing mobile applications \ server infrastructure
- Experience of successful sales in English
- Fully remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to be a part of creating a product from scratch
- Paid sick leaves and vacation
Join our team!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈