4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Salary: 70-80K per year
A Business Advisor is a sales professional who works directly with buyers and sellers on the EF marketplace and is responsible for establishing and maintaining communications with all customers.
The successful buyer/seller experience includes maximizing sales/profitability by helping customers understand EF processes and the benefits of working with us as the #1 curated marketplace for buying, selling, and investing in online businesses. The person in this role must enjoy talking and negotiating with people while guiding them through a successful customer journey.
When you first come on board as a Business Advisor, you will start learning more about our business before jumping into the job. You will learn everything there is to know about the different kinds of customers we serve in our audience. You will become well versed in all of our processes, from how our listing review process works all the way up to the intricacies of structuring a business acquisition.
Once you have the basics down, you will use the phone, chat systems, and email to communicate with our audience and will have access to our backend support systems through HubSpot, Zendesk, and our EF Platform.
You might be wondering, though … what will your daily work routine really look like once you’re up and going?
Here is a list of daily tasks we’ll expect from you (though this isn’t an exhaustive list and could change):
- Taking calls with potential sellers and answering their questions on how we go about selling their business
- Calling people who have unlocked businesses and guiding them to the next step in our sales funnel
- Contacting warm leads and qualifying them before sending them to the next step (whether that’s reviewing listings or talking with one of our Senior Business Advisors)
- Returning emails to potential buyers who are looking at using our marketplace, but still have questions about our process
- Working closely with our Senior Business Advisors to set up our Buyer-Seller Conference Calls
As a Business Advisor, you will support our Senior Business Advisors as they negotiate deals that are win-wins for both our buyers and sellers.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈