Bilingual Business Development Associate
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, focused on the home improvement industry, but also with clients in the vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans.
We specialize in payment plans, but our end-to-end suite of workflow and lead management solutions give some of North America’s largest enterprise businesses, big box retailers, OEMs, and dealer networks the technological edge they need to stay ahead of the competition.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in market.
About the role:
Financeit is seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented Business Development Associate with B2B experience, who will be responsible for prospecting and closing new merchants. You will play a key role in supporting Financeit’s growth objectives by identifying potential new clients, getting them approved and using Financeit’s platform to fund financing volume.
What you’ll do:
- Identify potential new accounts while following up on inbound sales inquiries and other lead lists
- Develop strong relationships, and use expert product knowledge and sales consultation to close new clients
- Partner with marketing, sales, and production managers to create and implement business strategies for attracting and signing new clients
- Work closely with similarly aligned teams within Financeit in order to onboard new clients
- Ensure compliance to our approval and risk requirements
- Create and share best practices
- Fluency in both French & English
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience with hands-on direct sales and relationship management
- 2 years of experience in lending, financial services or banking is preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships in an asset
- Experience in consumer lending, SaaS or financial services is preferred
- You know your way around a CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong customer service and retail background are pluses
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with a collaborative & inclusive team
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- RRSP Matching and Maternity Leave Top Up Program
- Weekly virtual yoga classes and meditation sessions
- Virtual events such as lunch & Learns, company parties, fun team activities and charity initiatives
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈