B2B Sales Development Rep
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
Predictable Revenue is a market leader in Sales Development. Originally headquartered in Canada with operations in Cancun, we transitioned to fully remote as a result of COVID and are opening applications for SDR talent throughout Canada, the US, and Mexico.
Built in partnership with Aaron Ross, author of the award-winning and best-selling book of the same name (Predictable Revenue), we support our clients through SDR-as-a-Service engagements (what we call “SDR Pods”). Our Pods service is designed to generate new pipeline via outbound Sales Development on behalf of our client who range from SMB to the Enterprise, start-up to well established industry leaders.
As a Sales Development Rep, you will be a key member of our SDR Pods organization and work closely with our internal Account Strategists, who collaborate with our clients on prospecting strategy (i.e. who do we approach), campaign/sequence strategy (i.e. how do we approach them) and messaging strategy (i.e. what do we say)
- Generate new sales opportunities for our clients via outbound sales development
- Collaborate with your client and Account Strategist on outbound program strategy and design (who, what, how)
- Act as the “execution arm” for the Pod by sending emails, LinkedIn invites and messages, and/or phone calls in pursuit of generating net-new business opportunities for your client
- Level up your competencies and expertise in everything related to outbound lead generation
- Use your good-natured wit and charm to build relationships, break through the noise, and engage prospects
- Engage in meaningful discussion with high-level executives, ask thoughtful discovery questions, introduce your client's product or service and handle objections as needed
- Maintain thorough and accurate records in our CRM (Salesforce.com) and Sales Engagement (Outreach.io) platforms
- Have at least 6 months (or more!) of outbound B2B Sales Development experience or comparable customer service/sales experience
- Have a positive attitude and an appetite for experimentation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Are driven, self-motivated, results-oriented, and have a fantastic work ethic
- Are coachable, collaborative, and curious
- Have a keen desire to continually develop and grow their skills
- Can write a killer email and have a great phone presence
- Are masters of efficiency, highly organized, and love using technology to get things done
- Are self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Comfortable/capable of working autonomously and asynchronously in a remote work environment
- Experience with our tech stack: Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Worked in a startup
- Personal ambitions, whether it be winning a world-class League of Legends championship or becoming a certified Bikram yoga instructor; we want people who will add their interests and experience to our thriving culture
This is a full-time, work from home, role.
We’re offering a competitive compensation, commissions, and reimbursement for home office expenses - things like software and internet, not that big fancy Herman Miller chair you've had your eye on ;)
Our goal is to invest as much money back into the company as possible to fuel the growth of our people and the company as a result!
We’re in this for the long haul. Come and join us!
Click here to learn more about SDR Pods: https://predictablerevenue.com/sdr-pods
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈