B2B Event Sponsorship Sales
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK/ European time zone
We're looking for a B2B event and media sponsorship sales executive to join our team. Would suit someone with experience of B2B event/ conference or media sales.
Soko Media is the leading B2B Media company for the app industry. Our conference series App Promotion Summit runs agenda-setting events in London, Berlin, NYC and online and our new event Social Video Strategies covers the exciting new area of TikTok Marketing. Business of Apps is our news and information brand for people building, marketing and monetizing apps and reaches a global audience of over 500k app industry professionals a month.
We need help to sell sponsorship packages to app development companies, app marketing agencies, app analytics platforms and mobile advertising companies looking to reach app industry professionals. We get 100s of inbound leads a month and it's getting hard to keep up. We're looking for someone looking to work in a high performance, remote-first working environment with friendly team-mates.
This is where you come in ...
You will be carrying out the following activities:
- Responding to inbound leads/ enquiries through the site
- Setting up and carrying out Skype calls with potential clients
- Understanding client needs and developing appropriate marketing packages
- Outbound email prospecting to generate new leads in specific categories
- Drive business from the existing account base
- Onboarding new clients and helping make their campaigns a success
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Previous experience of sales / business development ideally in a B2B media or event sponsorship environment
- Able to build rapport on skype / phone with clients
- Experience of working with a CRM
- Able to deal with international clients
- Digital savvy - able to work with or learn to use a range of applications e.g. Trello, ActiveCampaign, Pipedrive
- Able to research and understand market positioning of clients and customers and their needs
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Interest in apps, social media, influencer marketing, digital media
- Collaborative, friendly personality
- Hungry to learn and develop your skills
- Based in UK/ European time zone
- Work remotely
- 5 weeks holiday a year
- Travel to US, Berlin, London for our in-person events (when this is possible again)
- opportunity to join a fast growing company in a dynamic market
- learn and develop your skills in a supportive, friendly high performance environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK/ European time zone.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈