Associate VP of Sales
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As the Director of Sales, you will work closely with the MURAL Account Executives in North America to ensure successful client and account management. You will be an integral part of MURAL’s success in the United States and Canada by building out a sales team and overseeing its growth.
- Hire, coach and train Account Executives in North America
- Work closely with CS leadership to serve and grow North American customers
- Coordinate MURAL’s presence at any relevant events in North America
- Drive new logos and ARR with customers in North America
- Manage and grow existing accounts in North America
- Participate in company's storytelling to drive thought leadership in the industry
- Leverage network and existing connections to make MURAL more present at events, conferences and with partners
- Assess and share the business impact of innovation with MURAL customers in North America
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams
- 5+ years of sales management experience selling a SaaS solution
- Proven track record of building and managing an annual sales plan
- Experience in forecasting and delivering on monthly and quarterly billings
- Examples of improving customer satisfaction by anticipating customer needs
- Has hired and developed a sales team in the past
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in oral and written communication
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and love taking on a problem head-on
- Are a self-starter looking for a challenge
- Have a healthy competitive spirit at work
- Are a people person, who enjoys helping others find solutions to problems
- Are passionate about the intersection between design and technology
- Are poised and polished under pressure, and an exceptional communicator
- Are comfortable with conversations that may become detailed or technical
- Are results-oriented and thoughtfully aggressive
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈