Aerospace & Defense Sales Executive
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are looking for a Aerospace & Defense Sales Executive to join our team. This person will drive DUST's adoption in the A&D sector.
The Aerospace & Defense Sales Executive role requires a hands-on, results-oriented individual who is organized, a great communicator and writer, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will possess a business background that enables them to drive engagement at senior levels in both government and contractor organizations. This individual shall possess an engineering fluency that enables them to easily interact with cross-functional stakeholders in technical roles. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges.
The Aerospace & Defense Sales Executive's primary responsibility is to identify, qualify, and close new Aerospace & Defense customers for DUST Identity. Along the way, they will work as part of an interdisciplinary go-to-market team to quantify the benefits of DUST in various applications and shape external messaging to accelerate customer adoption.
Prior enterprise sales experience in B2B and B2G sectors - electronic hardware and components, cybersecurity, and digital transformation tools - is a necessity for the role. Applicants must have a good understanding of the A&D ecosystem, the acquisition process and the rollout of high technology products within critical industries.
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle from discovery through contracts
- Efficiently vet solicitations and leads, map organizations to identify decision makers, and generate a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Study the prospect's requirements and be able to persuasively educate customers of how DUST helps them achieve their mission
- Deliver sales pitches, product demos, and other valuable data to potential prospects in a way that promotes DUST Identity's brand, value propositions, and helps the audience solidify their need for the product
- Present clear verbal and written technical explanations to customers, tailoring content and style to the audience and sector
- Be the customers' trusted advisor for information on the benefits, design, installation, and operation of DUST systems
- Collaborate effectively with other team members in sales and marketing, and communicate the needs of new customers to the broader DUST Identity team
- Meet or exceed sales targets for closed business
- Accurately forecast opportunities and update the CRM
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of B2G and B2B enterprise sales experience
- Established track record of meeting sales targets in any of the following sectors: electronics, hardware security, cybersecurity, or supply chain risk management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to clearly respond to solicitations
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Creativity, curiosity, and a desire to solve customer problems
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field or business
- Experience selling products with both hardware and SaaS components
- Understanding of trends in supply chain management technologies
At DUST Identity, we place the utmost importance on the health and safety of our team and our community. To do our part in limiting the spread, all team members that are able to work remotely during this time are doing so. We are sensitive to the individual concerns of each team member, and continue to reassess as more information and guidelines are released by the community.
While we hope that the DUST team will eventually return to in-person work, we will remain remote for the foreseeable future.
Start Date: Immediately; Must be authorized to work in the United States
Location: Framingham, MA
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Due to the nature of the projects involving the US government, only permanent residents or citizens of the US are eligible to apply.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈