Indiveri Recruitment Partners
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our client is a global leader in SaaS content marketing and enables growth opportunities for their customers, employees and partners! They help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
The Account Manager is essential in growing and retaining revenue from strategic customer relationships. This role functions as an amplifier for the sales organization within customers to optimize execution on renewal, cross-sell and upsell activities as directed within assigned customers.
What you will do:
- Is the customer point of contact as required/needed, develop new and existing relationships as required with executive, top-level customers hierarchic in named accounts
- Know in-depth the customers’ business and act closely to customers to identify business issues working for turning them into opportunities
- Owner of up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within existing lines of business and identification and penetration of new lines of business
- Manages renewal cycles of customers along with associated renewal forecasting
- Identify in advance possible operational risks that may result in down-sell or churn and take precautionary measures with customers’ decision-makers to prevent potential revenue loss
- Create, manage and coordinate the customer account plan, including activities and deliverables for assigned accounts
- Coordinate with the account team and each level of the business to ensure consistent service and the customer’s needs and expectations are properly met
- Establish routine contacts with customers (face-to-face meetings, calls, customers’ internal events, and industry events)
- Keep CRM tool up to date with information, transactions, interactions, and account metrics
- Constantly educate customers about products and services
- Arrange workshops and set up other initiatives in order to keep customers up to date about the content marketing and digital marketing trends
- Ensure compliance with the customers’ contracts scopes, delivering quality to the customer, and identify opportunities for expanding it.
- Business, Communications, or Marketing Degree.
- Proven account management experience or relevant experience in sales and customer management for medium and large clients, with investments in digital marketing
- Ability to use CRM platform to track and report opportunities and key metrics
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends, as well as experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈