2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Singapore
Wavo.me is a rapidly-expanding global consulting and media planning agency with a modern approach to digital marketing. With roots in the music industry, Wavo navigates the continually evolving digital landscape to help artists, entertainers, and brands manage their digital presence, reach new audiences, and connect with fans through unique campaigns.
Wavo’s clients include over one hundred top music destinations and advertisers such as Universal Music Group, Sony, Warner Music Group, Live Nation, CAA, WME and Apple Music, and has been consistently ranked as one of the fastest-growing startups in Canada.
Wavo is currently looking for Account Managers and Account Executives to join our Marketing Services team that is expanding into Southeast Asia!
Digital advertising, technology, & data are changing the way artists & brands approach advertising. With Wavo you will get the unique opportunity to work closely with today’s top artists, managers, labels and brands to guide them through this journey and grow their business through Wavo’s advertising products.
Wavo’s Account Management team is a group of highly skilled professionals with a passion for digital advertising and the creative industries whose focus is working with high-potential business partners to reach worldwide audiences at scale.
This is a customer relationship role with a focus on the following:
- Growing our client base in Southeast Asia & Australia.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to drive growth with new and existing accounts.
- Develop high-level relationships with major clients to serve as a trusted consultant to help optimize their advertising spends.
- Present media plans & creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Plan, manage and execute media campaigns for some of the biggest releases in the music industry.
- Handle client budgets, optimize for ROI and manage campaign costs with a data-driven approach.
- Understand and adapt to Wavo's ongoing product and technology developments.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least one year of experience in a customer success, digital advertising, new business development role.
- Strong interest in the music and entertainment space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with a thorough work approach.
- Fluency in Mandarin a plus.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and understands how to develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively across multiple projects and teams.
- Must be eligible to work in Singapore.
- Group health and dental insurance plan;
- A dynamic and empowering workspace, wherein employees come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds;
- Access to technological infrastructure to be able to effectively onboard and work remotely for the duration of the pandemic;
- Being a part of innovation at the nexus of music, marketing/advertising, and technology.
Wavo hires, compensates, trains, and promotes employees regardless of race, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status. Wavo will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Wavo encourages applicants of all ages, backgrounds and identities; as we firmly believe in fostering a diverse and welcoming workspace.
Read the full Equal Opportunity Policy here.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Singapore.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈