1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Antidote is looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join our small, startup-minded, team. You will be working closely with the Operations, Business Development, Marketing, and Engineering teams to help deliver value to our clients by translating the clients’ project needs into actionable items for our internal teams to deliver against. As Account Manager you will have the opportunity to own the relationship with several of our key clients, with a clear focus on exceeding their expectations and growing our business with them.
The team at Antidote is driven by our mission of making clinical trials more efficient, and are eager to share this mission with the pharma industry. It’s important to us that candidates share this mission and can demonstrate some experience in (or knowledge of) the clinical operations, healthcare or Pharma industry.
This is a full-time, permanent role. We are currently working remotely and our preference is for candidates living within the Eastern Time zone as the majority of the Commercial Operations teams are based in this area.
- Project-manage the operational aspects of our clinical trial recruitment projects from start to finish (setting up campaigns, getting our recruitment efforts launched on time, and managing all aspects of the client relationship to keep the customer apprised of all details).
- Act as an internal champion for the clients’ needs, while keeping Antidote’s goals in mind.
- Liaise internally with the marketing, product and finance teams to deliver value to the clients.
- Handle client negotiations around contract extensions.
- Build relationships with clients to generate new business.
- Provide internal feedback to improve our products and services.
- Support sales team with requests for information on delivery, previous projects, etc.
- Analyze information on success rates for projects and present results of those projects.
- 2+ years in a Junior Account Management role, ideally in a clinical operations or other healthcare or pharma setting
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Great at building strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Very strong timeline management and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of marketing principles and basic funnel metrics
- Be very comfortable creating reports using Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both within a team as well as individually
- Ability to learn quickly, and confidence to work autonomously
- Be a self-starter and impatient to get things done
- Preferred but not required: Bachelor’s degree preferably in a technical or healthcare related field
- Preferred but not required: Experience in a startup environment
- Full benefits package including 401k
- Stock options
- Generous vacation
- Your birthday off
- Discretionary performance related bonus
Salary: $75,000-$80,000 per annum
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈