2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Be the strategic point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors by holding regular meetings, briefings and working collaboratively.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with customers to accelerate their adoption and expand overall usage of Logikcull.
- Identify and close renewals and expansion sales within your assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Exceed quarterly and yearly expansion sales targets.
- Work in partnership with your Customer Success colleagues to keep clients satisfied and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Forecast and track key account metrics, and prepare reports on account status.
- Live our Logikcull corporate values, which fuel our success and define who we are.
- Travel when needed post COVID-19 shelter-in-place (and ONLY if travel is safe and welcomed by customers).
- 5+ years of SaaS B2B account management experience with F1000 enterprise accounts.
- Experience managing complex expansion sales cycles with six figure ACVs and higher.
- Demonstrated history of quarterly and yearly overachievement on annual expansion quotas
- History of owning account renewals, and achieving net dollar retention of >120% with assigned accounts.
- Experience selling eDiscovery software and services (or adjacent products) is a plus.
- Experience managing relationships at senior levels (General Counsel, Associate General Counsel, COO’s, CIOs, partners, Directors of eDiscovery, etc.).
- Proven ability to take a consultative, strategic, and proactive approach with accounts, becoming a trusted advisor to your customers.
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Hard core about getting things done, while at the same time maintaining a spirit of collegiality and vibrant sense of humor.
- Ability to work from home with a reliable internet connection and a distraction-free environment
- Smart, and not arrogant
- Humble, and hard working
- Entrepreneurial, not risk-averse
- Nice, and not disingenuous
- Grit, and lots of it!
- Start with the why
- Put the customer first
- Pursue powerful simplicity
- Do the right thing
- Be S.H.E.N.G. (see characteristics above)
- What our customers have to say about us: G2 on Logikcull
- What industry analysts think of us: Gartner on Logikcull
- What our employees express about working here: Glassdoor on Logikcull
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈