Account Executive (West Coast)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Bennie is an employee benefits platform that helps companies create a healthier workplace. We provide technology and services that are beyond what growing companies typically receive, yet exactly what they need. Our goal is to provide high quality company benefits through an engaging platform, while empowering employees to leverage their benefit options easily and effectively.
At Bennie, we’re creating an environment where our people can learn, thrive and move our mission forward. Our team is fully remote across the United States, and we also have offices in Stamford, CT and downtown Manhattan. Our Bennie team owns our company and our culture. We prize diversity of thought and expertise within our team—and we’re always looking for amazing people to help us do and be more.
About the role:
Working cross-functionally, our Account Executives attract and sign exciting new companies to drive the growth of Bennie's Brokerage. You’ll manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closing, leveraging key partners and resources to drive deals through the customer engagement process. On top of prospecting your own leads, you will be responsible for qualifying and closing inbound leads from marketing and our junior sales team. You'll also be responsible for nurturing Central and West US regions within the United States.
- Prospect, initiate, and nurture business relationships to generate new business
- Prepare and present Insurance Marketings, Analysis, and Recommendations
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Perform outbound activities to build revenue pipeline
- Qualify inbound leads
- Target key decision makers, determine buying readiness and timelines
- Capture and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system
- Attend trade shows, events and conferences
- Network with Market influencers, Consultants and Partners
- BA/BS Degree
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Licensed in Life and Health Insurance
- Previous experience in the Healthcare space
- Proven experience of accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity and desire to succeed
- Adaptability to new initiatives
- CRM Experience
- Previous experience selling software (SaaS), HRIS/HCM software and/or selling into HR
- Strong interest in the technology sector
We believe in comprehensive benefits and perks that provide total wellness solutions. We offer excellent healthcare choices, and lots of other great perks!
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote-First, work from anywhere
- 401(k) plan
- Discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or learning and development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bennie, we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈